The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp

Congratulations, the boards are now open for RP.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Playing A Character That Is Not Yours Of The Kingdom - PLEASE READ. This is an edit so other rules that clash with this matter are excused.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin_ElodieLeigh
Admin
Admin_ElodieLeigh

Playing A Character That Is Not Yours Of The Kingdom - PLEASE READ. This is an edit so other rules that clash with this matter are excused. Empty
PostSubject: Playing A Character That Is Not Yours Of The Kingdom - PLEASE READ. This is an edit so other rules that clash with this matter are excused.   Playing A Character That Is Not Yours Of The Kingdom - PLEASE READ. This is an edit so other rules that clash with this matter are excused. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:58 pm

**Monday, 10/14/08 EDIT**
Alright, so there is no more misunderstandings <3. Yes you can play a character that is not the one you have on imvu.
That character will be separate from the imvu affairs for the kingdom<3 You do not need to make another account for it on imvu.
If you play another character, it has nothing to do with imvu. Just this forum.

If you want to be born into the kingdom by peasant, slave work, or come from the city I threw onto to map of Rhaulli, you will start at the lowest of ranks with peasants, merchants, farmers or whatever and work your way up. I do not want to cheat the rank system.
IF YOU WANT TO BE A HIGHER RANK, you must have in your back story that you traveled from another kingdom and have reasoning why are you are in the area.
Once again, I don't want to cheat the ranking system.

<3 I hope that suits some of you. (:

- Lady Elodie Leigh Alaent'tar

Last edited by Admin_ElodieLeigh on Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://devilinthehempking.forumotion.net
Seraphicdesires
Admin
Seraphicdesires

Playing A Character That Is Not Yours Of The Kingdom - PLEASE READ. This is an edit so other rules that clash with this matter are excused. Empty
PostSubject: Question, sorry   Playing A Character That Is Not Yours Of The Kingdom - PLEASE READ. This is an edit so other rules that clash with this matter are excused. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:33 am

So okay, if we wish to make another char in this forum then we must also have one on imvu? If that is so how are we to do the one on IMVU the same time as our main char?

I wubbles you hehe
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jessaiynn
Admin_ElodieLeigh
Admin
Admin_ElodieLeigh

PostSubject: Re: Playing A Character That Is Not Yours Of The Kingdom - PLEASE READ. This is an edit so other rules that clash with this matter are excused.   Playing A Character That Is Not Yours Of The Kingdom - PLEASE READ. This is an edit so other rules that clash with this matter are excused. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:39 pm

XD my apologies love<3
You can make a different character on here, as long as your other character is part of our kingdom on imvu.
That is what I meant *sticks tongue out*
Back to top Go down
Admin_ElodieLeigh
Admin
Admin_ElodieLeigh

PostSubject: Re: Playing A Character That Is Not Yours Of The Kingdom - PLEASE READ. This is an edit so other rules that clash with this matter are excused.   Playing A Character That Is Not Yours Of The Kingdom - PLEASE READ. This is an edit so other rules that clash with this matter are excused. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:46 pm

There it has been edited<3
Back to top Go down
Seraphicdesires
Admin
Seraphicdesires

PostSubject: Re: Playing A Character That Is Not Yours Of The Kingdom - PLEASE READ. This is an edit so other rules that clash with this matter are excused.   Playing A Character That Is Not Yours Of The Kingdom - PLEASE READ. This is an edit so other rules that clash with this matter are excused. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:49 pm

Pfft lets see if it still hurts my head lol, playing love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jessaiynn
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing A Character That Is Not Yours Of The Kingdom - PLEASE READ. This is an edit so other rules that clash with this matter are excused.   Playing A Character That Is Not Yours Of The Kingdom - PLEASE READ. This is an edit so other rules that clash with this matter are excused. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing A Character That Is Not Yours Of The Kingdom - PLEASE READ. This is an edit so other rules that clash with this matter are excused.
Page 1 of 1