The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp

Congratulations, the boards are now open for RP.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Skeleton - The same as one you previously filled but with a few more changes. (up to you to use them)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin_ElodieLeigh
Admin
Admin_ElodieLeigh

Character Skeleton - The same as one you previously filled but with a few more changes.  (up to you to use them) Empty
PostSubject: Character Skeleton - The same as one you previously filled but with a few more changes. (up to you to use them)   Character Skeleton - The same as one you previously filled but with a few more changes.  (up to you to use them) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:43 pm

It is the same as the old, but with two new spots to fill that YOU DON'T HAVE TO use, but you can or just copy and paste the one you already posted in our 'intros' board. It is up to you, but personally I am modifying mine. Do as you wish. I am just throwing this out there if anyone wants to rewrite.

**NOTICE**
This will not be posted here, this will be posted on the category "Character Introductions." I am just posting this in the information box.
Yes, when posting click "new topic" after clicking the category "character introductions".
The topic will be your characters name. This organizes it better instead of a huge mess of intros.

Please follow this order

And here is the skeleton:

-------

Name:

Height:

Appearance(not required) pic or avi can include:

Race:

Special Abilities:

Languages:

Marital Status:

Family:

Past:
Back to top Go down
https://devilinthehempking.forumotion.net

Character Skeleton - The same as one you previously filled but with a few more changes. (up to you to use them)
Page 1 of 1