The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp

Congratulations, the boards are now open for RP.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay Information (PLEASE READ)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin_ElodieLeigh
Admin
Admin_ElodieLeigh

Roleplay Information (PLEASE READ) Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay Information (PLEASE READ)   Roleplay Information (PLEASE READ) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:30 pm

If you read my rules those are simply what you need to know about the roleplay here.

There is a certain category for everything, a category is a scene or a basis you can start with. You click that general area, post topic, and that topic you title your roleplay.
Very simple, and all I ask if that everyone sticks with that for organizational sake.
I will be posting a variety of categories to hold your story's, and yes I will be posting an 'Other' if you can not see your scene can not fit into any. If a new idea for one comes to your mind do feel free to approach me in a PM with it. <3

If you see something wrong in the structure, feel free to come to me with that as well.

Oh, here are a few things I absolutely do not want to see:

No God-moding
No Cybering (wild animal sex)
Lack of effort through posts.

-----

OOC comments WILL BE labeled as such

And also, stick with your character build and story unless it is somehow altered
(ex: your eyes are green but for some reason are black. Roleplay the reason for that, or if it's a drastic change be sure to roleplay how it happened and don't go switching back and forth.) - Shape-shifters are the exception.

The character you are posting is the character you are playing. I will discuss roleplaying two characters with the other admins when it is all good and established. I know some people have wished to do that - but I have to see how that will work. Look out for an update if that is a question.

Yes, you can post a picture of your character. If you wish to do so, either find one that resembles your avi in our kingdom
or at least find a good one that covers your characters description. I know credits suck. So choose one of the two, either way is fine.

Please PLEASE PLEASE!!! Refrain from using one-liners. Get creative.

**IMPORTANT**

Our roleplay style is different than RP on imvu.

Examples:

Instead of - *walks around the tree, looking up to the night sky* [insert speech here]

It is - I slowly walk around the large oak looking up to the dark night sky reaching so far above my head, I sigh " [insert txt] "

Simple? Yes, one-liners make things like that boring as you can tell.
So that's why I keep stressing it to you.

Hopefully you read this, I guess we'll see.

**EDIT** THE RANK YOU ARE IN THE KINGDOM ON IMVU. IS AND WILL BE THE RANK ON THIS SITE UNTIL PROMOTED<3

thank you. (:
Back to top Go down
https://devilinthehempking.forumotion.net

Roleplay Information (PLEASE READ)
Page 1 of 1