The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp

Congratulations, the boards are now open for RP.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lord Richard Pariah. Head of the Alaent'tar Knighthood.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LordRichardPariah

LordRichardPariah

Lord Richard Pariah. Head of the Alaent'tar Knighthood. Empty
PostSubject: Lord Richard Pariah. Head of the Alaent'tar Knighthood.   Lord Richard Pariah. Head of the Alaent'tar Knighthood. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:05 am

Name: Lord Richard Pariah. Known to my friends as Dikki.

Race: Shapeshifter.

Powers: Immortality. Shapeshifting. Magic immunity.

WARNING.
ACCESSING STOLEN DOCUMENTS.
CLEARANCE CODE...... ACCEPTED.

WRITTEN BY DR.J.B.BRACKLER.

"We found him! Took us 3 years to track him down. "The Man of Many Faces" as he was known. We managed to trace him to a small warehouse in Italy. An out-of-the-way place.
He is UNBELIAVABLE. The rumors were untrue, he is far above what we expected. Took 26 men to contain him, 3 died in the attempt. We shall begin the tests in 2 days."

"Test one was a complete success. He has almost no limit to what he can mimic, he can become anyone. It was weird looking in to see how quick and how many times he can change. At the moment it looks unlimited, but we cannot be certain."

"Test two complete. Complete regenerative ability. We even cut off his arm and watched it grow back in 3 hours. It is unbelievable, this is the scientific discovery of the millenia."

"Test three. Found out he is 50% immune to magic. Seems his blood has some sort of magical quality that disapates spells before they hit. Amazing..."

"Test four. I cant believe we did this... The tests are getting worse and worse... i cant take much more. Test four was to put him in a tank with Ghouls... 7 of them. now he managed to fight them off for a while but with all the drugs it was only a matter of time. They tore at him til the point of death, pushed him to his limit. All to see how far he could be pushed. Hes only just finishing healing, but the trauma has shut out most of his memories before today, if only there was someway i could..........

.....FILES ENDED.

CODENAME "MAN OF MANY FACES" ESCAPED AND DESTROYED THE FACILITY AS FILE WRITTEN. 100% CASULTIES.

LOCATION OF "MAN OF MANY FACES".....UNKNOWN.

CONNECTION TERMINATED.
Back to top Go down
Seraphicdesires
Admin
Seraphicdesires

Lord Richard Pariah. Head of the Alaent'tar Knighthood. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord Richard Pariah. Head of the Alaent'tar Knighthood.   Lord Richard Pariah. Head of the Alaent'tar Knighthood. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:08 am

~Smiles, leaning against the doorway~Glad to see you have come home to Alaent'tar. I hope your quest have found you here safely and of sound mind M'lord.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jessaiynn

Lord Richard Pariah. Head of the Alaent'tar Knighthood.
Page 1 of 1