The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp

Congratulations, the boards are now open for RP.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lord Sanguineous

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LordSanguineous

LordSanguineous

Lord Sanguineous Empty
PostSubject: Lord Sanguineous   Lord Sanguineous Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:40 pm

Name: Lord Sanguineous

Height: 6'9"

Appearance(not required) pic or avi can include: The Avi pic sounds close enough, just an intensely stern look on his face, almost absent of emotion otherwise.

Race: Vampire

Special Abilities: Not something to share with strangers, but one I am releasing is doing my bidding through her.

Languages: English, and well... from my home land I suppose you can say other things as well.

Marital Status: ((N/A))

Family: I do not have any family.. more like servants, and if anyone else my father, and few brothers.

Past:
I have no intentions sharing more than you need to know, for my past is long. To put it simply I am a very old man, so I shall share you from the last 100years...
This is the first time I've left the land of which I was created, not born, but designed. The Dark One himself designed what he thought another form of the most evil should be... beautiful, manipulative, but also a brutal killer. Also, he knew in time the coming of vampires would be among the humans, so he wanted something pure and derived from his blood and nothing more.
Thus, I came into the pictures crawling from the boiling lakes of blood I guess you can say to my lords throne where I swore my loyalty upon my birth as an already grown man. It was at the moment I began my reign among the realm of the damned, a lord.
Lord Sanguineous

Of course there was always someone who opposed to me.. He didn't quite matter seeing how he left for his own mission he, in my mind, is far to weak to pull-through with.
The question is: why would I leave for how long this may take, my father is beginning to think that my...'brother'.. as he puts it is hesitating. I have been agreeing, but there is something else I want to take care for my first trip to actually being in the living's land I observed so much.
The truth is of why I ventured from this realm and entering another, was because of 'her'.
I swore I would never leave this place for anything, but she carries the very distinct blood through her delicious and ever so delicate veins. At the very thought of tasting her again made me yearn for every bit of her. The object of my desire.

Regardless, I had to hold back after all it would be quite the time until I come upon her whereabouts. Following her scent his how I got around, but as I moved so did he..
It was by this time I knew he was already in her presence.

So I moved faster.
Back to top Go down

Lord Sanguineous
Page 1 of 1