The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp

Congratulations, the boards are now open for RP.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lord Takkddinn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord_Takkddinn

Lord_Takkddinn

Lord Takkddinn Empty
PostSubject: Lord Takkddinn   Lord Takkddinn Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:14 pm

Name: Lord Takkddinn
Race: Vampire Lord ( real race unknown )
Powers: Master of Mind Control, Shapeshift, Flight, Strength, Speed.
Hight: 6'5"
Waight: 160LBS.
Languages: Gaelic, German, Elven, Runic, Saxon, Old Hebrew, English
(( I will need to update this more later ))

WIS: 41
STR: 24
INT: 17
CON: 13
DEX: 40
CHA: 30

" What is the blasphmy, I have kept my word to you..." ~faces move in the background, pointing and laughing as him the faces are blurry to sight, not much to see, the man laying in the middle of the room, a quarky smirk upone his face. spot lighted like he was the one who has done wrong, but he knew something they did not, he wanted this, as much as you can taste your steak. The floor begain to open beneather him circler but pie shaped cuts in the floor and there was.....~
~A man lays in the snow at break of dawn, pale skin glimmering in the new sunlight his undisturbed face was akward, frustrated and hurt. H wore a fluffy white shirt V cut on the front, with skin tight black slacks thats also cover his black boots. (( how he made them i and unsure yet ))~
The Past: The real story of jesus was allot long especaly when you lived through it as for i was there the whole time. From the time he was conceved to the time he was born, to the time he was hung on the cross. I was Jesus's father..... Mary was my wife and yes it was in a barn halfway built, full of hay, lots of animals, and yes there was three men sleeping the the damn thing. Once you rent something you should not have to sleep with three other men, the good that came out of it was greater though. They gave up everthing they used to owned. Blood was not much but it was a meal while i was there, and the sex was great. Mary was giving birth to baby JEBUS PRICE, she wanted to change the name to jesus christ, i said it was a no go, and yet like most woman back then always carried a knife. Never disagree if she has a knife, you might get stabed. Where it happened was right side just under the chest. That was smart lay there and act dead till they leave and pull out the blade. It was after that night that was nolong part of jesus's life and had to so something with my yime till he was of age to work and start his travels.
I was also the angel that came to him, Though he took the words all wrong i could not interfear anymore and had to lay low. Walking with my son as Peter was an understatment, i was the Peter, he went to rome once and enjoyed orgys to much they was nothing compared to .... anyways Mary Magdelin was his wife, yes my son was married and she was not a whore. I you really want to know my wife mary was the whore that night and the three wise dicks, thats another story.
So to say in the end of Jesus before the raise of him again, and i will say it simply HE NEVER FUCKING DIED. He was stabed when he was dried out looked like a prune for a bit, but he is somewhere now, we barly speak anymore.

(( the last part i kinda winged it, i'll do more work later on ok ))
Back to top Go down
Seraphicdesires
Admin
Seraphicdesires

Lord Takkddinn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord Takkddinn   Lord Takkddinn Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:43 am

Welcome to the Kingdom Lord Takkddinn.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jessaiynn

Lord Takkddinn
Page 1 of 1