The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp

Congratulations, the boards are now open for RP.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In the rec room....

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin_ElodieLeigh
Admin
Admin_ElodieLeigh

In the rec room.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the rec room....   In the rec room.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:39 am

I gave a light nod before sending a direct message to Jessa telepathically. 'Come back now, you did not do anything. Just listen'
I looked into his eyes, " I do expect a full explanation." I spoke clearly as I foldeed my hands in my lap.
Back to top Go down
https://devilinthehempking.forumotion.net
Seraphicdesires
Admin
Seraphicdesires

PostSubject: Re: In the rec room....   In the rec room.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:52 am

~She had been spotted and then Elodie's voice came within my mind to return. A gentle whimper escaped the rose tiers as she made her way back to her Sister and Sire. With a grace to her she was beside them on her knees within a moment. Yes she dreaded soiling her dress but that thought was pushed back as hues took in the sight of the Lord. A hand quickly lifted to caress the side of his face as words drizzled out of her with a concerning tone to them~

"Lord Takkddinn, is there anything I can offer you to comfort you anything I can do? Should I call the servants to help you to your quarters so you might rest, and maybe feel well. Should we call the doctor to mix you a potion?"

~Jess still had not fully understood what she was yet, so new to the life and still learning. She continued to gently caress his face, trying to comfort him in some form as her mother did when she took ill in her fourth winter.~

"Anything at all Lord, you only need to ask, if you are able."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jessaiynn
Lord_Takkddinn

Lord_Takkddinn

PostSubject: Re: In the rec room....   In the rec room.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:05 am

" I have been weakend from my long journy to this very kingdom, i have not fed like i was suposed to. Tell me Lday Jessa have you a marking across your neck? A circle with strange language."

~He knew she had recived some of the power he has as being part of the turning, he has givin her some of his very blood. He being the first man to walk this planet, and the founder of the vampire race, he does not thing anyone have truly figured out of his real kind, how long he has been here, or how he even came to be here. He was a fallen dark angel, the first immortal, and the first to be bitten.....( Flash back )~

~walking with cavmen all around his own curiosity got the better of him and walked unto a unknown cave. Where he did in fact encounter the first kind of bat and the same kind that plegued the others, swooping down and drinking then dry, pre historic finding. The first vampire bat.~

~(back to the normal time with lady elodie and jessa) he is half way up sitting non the less, he asks in simple calm tone as if he was just meeting jessa for the first time again~

"Lady Jessa, all i ask is for a simple pint.... ?.......if that is ok with Lady Elodie? "
Back to top Go down
Admin_ElodieLeigh
Admin
Admin_ElodieLeigh

PostSubject: Re: In the rec room....   In the rec room.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 11:01 am

While the two spoke I could not help but stray my eyes away from the two. It was through Jessa's movements, the way she walked, her voice, and the way her skin was now flawless. I did not want to look at it, not out of shame. I suppose it was something I would rather not think of. Slowly my eyes followed to her neck. Anothier fiery pulse shot through me, as the man who crossed the line laid before me on the brink of death.
He did not know, his ignorance should be excused.
My head perking at my name being heard before I really took in what he was saying.
In almost an instant I was standing a good feet away from him, staring down to the both of them.
"'Tis not my decision." Reluctantly I spoke, "Sister, it is yours."
Back to top Go down
Seraphicdesires
Admin
Seraphicdesires

PostSubject: Re: In the rec room....   In the rec room.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:13 pm

~A gentle rose tinted her cheeks as she looked away while he spoke of the marking. Jess had the vendors in another city make a paste so she might hide it. It did rather well at keeping the marking hidden, but he would know it was there. She nodded slightly to tell him yes that she did have one. As the Lord asked his next question she looked to her sister for permission. Hearing the tone as she gave her answer she looked back down to the man whose head laid within Elodie's lap. Lower tier pulled between pearled teeth as she took in his weakened state once more.~

"M'lord, if it will revive you then please take what you need from me. I wish not seeing you in this state."

~Jess hated seeing any near death, it was not her going soft on him. It was more the fact that the fem was still fragile within mind of death. She would not allow it to happen again around her. In front of her eyes. She did not know if she could handle that. Hand still caressing the side of his face as she spoke, eyes going to her soft, holding a softness in them as she worried of upsetting her, before returning back to Takkddinn~

"When you are better, please teach me. Tell me what I need to know of my new state of life."
Back to top Go down
Admin_ElodieLeigh
Admin
Admin_ElodieLeigh

PostSubject: Re: In the rec room....   In the rec room.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 3:40 pm

I watched, my expression softening watching my empathetic sister. I could not help but fight the jealousy her sire is to teach her, and not myself. I wished not to bare the sight of him feeding off of her, and I do not wish to ever see that.
Her innocence before all of this was not to be corrupted. I wanted her to live enough years before turning. I wished for her to have the life I could have had. Of course no regrets involving time with my lord.
I do often wish I had the warmth to my skin again, a heartbeat, and as well the acceptance from all humanity. Not fear among the immortals at the slightest whisper of my kind.
I wanted her to keep that, but it was time to do some accepting now her Sire is with us.

I bit my lip looking down at the two now leaning against the wall away from the beaming lights shining through the rather large hole in the ceiling.. well.. the first four floors of the knights quarters.
In my silence I contemplated what I was to do.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Takkddinn

Lord_Takkddinn

PostSubject: Re: In the rec room....   In the rec room.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:53 pm

~He bares his fangs long and sharp, he takes up jessa with a furce force and bites down into her neck uncovering the holes once more. Knowing the holes no being fresh as some may have thought he releases his fangs from the newly reformed pirced holes to allow the sweet blood he once tasted to drop from her as a pouring spout to fill him once again. The ardeur feeding off what lust it has not had its fill and acts on the room once more, intoxicating with blood spilt passion wafting the intrails of the room. He is not acting of his own acord now, as he takes his fill her pulls away and leans jessa forward looking upone the shoulder blade of her back he noticed that he has passed on the dreaded ablility that is most fear, for if she does not feed it, her mortal doom will be at hand as well. ~

" I will teach you, for you have allot to learn. We meet in the court yard later tonight."
Back to top Go down
Admin_ElodieLeigh
Admin
Admin_ElodieLeigh

PostSubject: Re: In the rec room....   In the rec room.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:15 pm

I look away in absolute disgust after feeling his intentions through his energy, somewhat of a mind reading technique, but not quite. Just a strong and much clearer intention to where it is positive.
I pull my eyes away from this sight I knowing I should have left before.

"Keep this out of my courtyard." I ordered as my back turned with my eyes so fiercely staring straight ahead in the darkness "...or you will be wishing for something I promise that you will not enjoy."
Something was different in my voice through the wrathful meaning of my words. It was as if another voice echoed low beneath my own, maybe it was in my mind, but it was obviously audible. My smooth womanly voice with anger, and my lord, my sweet Lord Sanguineous's low voice trailing behind my own.

I took quiet steps forward. As I refused to look back, I spoke more clearly.
"Do not test me either Lord Takkddinn." I gave him a fair warning before retreating up the spiraling stone stairs slowly, fighting the urge to go back as I slid my hands in my pockets.
Back to top Go down
Seraphicdesires
Admin
Seraphicdesires

PostSubject: Re: In the rec room....   In the rec room.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:48 pm

~Jess had thought he would heed a warning or be somewhat gentle with her. After all she was being so with him. But his fierce grip and force startled her to the point of a scream. Eyes widening in the direction of her sister in fear. When he turned her she was beneath a trance so she knew not what to expect. Her form shivered as fangs ripped into her flesh and a gasp escaped her lips. Jess watched as her sister walked away from her, feeling her sire's fangs slip away and his lips pressed against her neck feeding from her. She knew not what to do or react. Why was Eli leaving her when she was so scared? Eli's words so cold. What was going on., why not just confuse the young one, oh wait they did... She whimpered softly as he finished feeding from her and laid her against his form. Not moving wishing the comfort of someone at the moment her brow twisted questioning what he spoke as he looked upon her back.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the rec room....   In the rec room.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the rec room....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp :: The Kingdom :: Knight's Quarters-
Jump to: