The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp

Congratulations, the boards are now open for RP.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In the rec room....

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Tak

In the rec room.... Empty
PostSubject: In the rec room....   In the rec room.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:07 am

~he walks in cartying his bags one on hit shoulder the others in his hands, he simply scans the room checking things out before moving any father. The room was full of dust and cobb webs, as he took a few steps into the room he notices that teh roon has bee out of service for some time now~ "

" Well this is going to take some time to pick up...." ~smirks~

~he walks to the lives quarters, reaching out he places his left hand on the door nob to hear 3 things happen at once, first the door makes a loud crack, drops to the floor, falls through the floor landing a suit of armor below~

" Well fuck..."

~he begind to clean up the room with a pale of water and a towel~
Back to top Go down
Admin_ElodieLeigh
Admin
Admin_ElodieLeigh

PostSubject: Re: In the rec room....   In the rec room.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:17 am

A light, but short laugh escaped through my bit lip from trying to keep quiet. There I stood, in my noble's attire, all finely designed customed by the artisan tailor or Rhaulli. Appropriate for first meeting, and appropriate for the Lady of the Kingdom.
I raised both my eyebrows, "Enjoying our staying rooms for your ranking?" I spoke with intruginess, eyeing him up and down.

Another newcomer, a new recruit, it was indeed mandatory that I made sure he might be worthy of the position our old King gladly offered him.
Back to top Go down
https://devilinthehempking.forumotion.net
Lord_Takkddinn

Lord_Takkddinn

PostSubject: Re: In the rec room....   In the rec room.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:28 am

" Why yes Ma'Lady, this keep is pretty big for its size..." ~he flops the rag into the pale just a few feet away, and starts toward her, he glances at the hole on the floor where a door once stood, then back to her. He stops just before her and takes a simple bow while saying ~ " I am Lord Takkddinn." ~he says no more trying to no give off the race he is or worse his true race. He swollows deeply and looks her in the eyes with no fear but yerns for her beauty trying to hold back his arduar, and his mind~ "Is there anything you wish Ma'Lday? "
Back to top Go down
Admin_ElodieLeigh
Admin
Admin_ElodieLeigh

PostSubject: Re: In the rec room....   In the rec room.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:38 am

"Built by my ancestors, lets just say my family has been around for a very long time." I spoke with a slight tone of pride before the side of my lips smirk faded glancing around him to the door.
Then eyes my eyes directed back to him "Lady Elodie Leigh Alaent'tar, Lady of the Kingdom." I said giving him a nod and unfolded my arms straying past him to the door. "It is my pleasure." I smiled back pleasantly, ever so faintly. I gave him a nod of approval and welcome.

Looking down to the broken door I let out a sigh, " I promise this be fixed as soon as I can. The servants shall work fast. We have much improvement when it comes to replenishing our home." I said, groaning the last word as I lifted the think wooden door that was bolted by metal bolts. After getting it one inch off the ground it was almost easy for my average slim womanly body to left with two hands and leaning it against the wall.
Eyes flickering around the room for any other signs of hazard, least thing we needed was a door falling on a new knight.
"Any leadership experiences?"
Back to top Go down
Lord_Takkddinn

Lord_Takkddinn

PostSubject: Re: In the rec room....   In the rec room.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:58 am

" Yes my lady, plenty of it as i have commanded leagions before comming here."

~he swollows hardly and looks to the lady now placing the door against the wall.~

" If it is al right, may i borrow and servent for the repairs on the keep, i would rather have something to keep my hands busy for a time being."

~his hands a bit shaky from a far, he then pants and kneels to the floor, shortend of breath, the same time a loud creek comes long and loud soon after snaps and the floor beneath him gives sending hin 4 floors down the to dungen and a pile of hep~
Back to top Go down
Admin_ElodieLeigh
Admin
Admin_ElodieLeigh

PostSubject: Re: In the rec room....   In the rec room.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 1:08 am

"Hm, what other legions if you do not mind me asking?" I inquired placing a hand on my hip, "And no that would not be a-" Stopping I was about to lean down to help him up in utter confusion before he busted through the hard wood floors.
I froze in shock and worry but then glared slightly seeing where he had landed in the basement, "...My..floors." I glared before jumping from one floor to another hanging on to rafters beneath each story.
The knights quarters were still under construction to return them back to their glorious state. Half of this sector was complete. The rafters restored and designed beautifully. The stone swept, and furniture replaced again... why did he have to choose this side.

Finally I jumped from the first floor to the basement.
"Are you alright Lord Takkddinn?" I said, now a bit worried at his state, but more confused on what the hell just happened. I leaned next to him and looked him over for any severe wounds.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Takkddinn

Lord_Takkddinn

PostSubject: Re: In the rec room....   In the rec room.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 1:20 am

~no mear mortal wound to his limp body and the cuts heal before her very eyes, he is not breathing,but releases a faint sigh before caughing.~

"Sorry Lady Elodie, ill fix that up for you as fast as i can..."

~ he leans forward to reveal a n large stick protruding from his back not noticing it went through missing his heart, he caughs again.~

" The floors seem to be rotted, and the humidity is low, must have been termites....."

~he looks to elodie not notcing the large stick~

" Have you heard of the 98th Legion of Neramee? "
Back to top Go down
Admin_ElodieLeigh
Admin
Admin_ElodieLeigh

PostSubject: Re: In the rec room....   In the rec room.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 1:26 am

I watched as his wounds healed, knowing that sign well. "That would be nice, but not on your own. I am kind enough for that." smirking "hah".

"...Immortal." I wrapped my cold fingers around the stick protruding through his chest and ripped it out in one simple yank and tossed it over my back. "This place was vacant for 10 years." I said eyeing the wound as it healed itself.
"No but go on."
Back to top Go down
Lord_Takkddinn

Lord_Takkddinn

PostSubject: Re: In the rec room....   In the rec room.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 1:44 am

~As she yanks the stick out of him he jerks hard and beaths deep so he can focus on healing faster, he then starts to un pile debree off him, and looks into the ladys eyes panting an little before standing~

" well thank you my lady elodie, and yes i am immortal."

~he looks at the hole more clearly before trying to get out of the basement only he can't find his way out~
Back to top Go down
Admin_ElodieLeigh
Admin
Admin_ElodieLeigh

PostSubject: Re: In the rec room....   In the rec room.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 1:50 am

Looking as he healed to locate the door in the darkness only lit up from the large beam which shot from the 4th floor, I stood and began walking into the darkness. "You will find you're not the only one. This way.." I beckoned with my index finger and turned my back to him sliding my hands into the pockets of my coat.
"You see.." I paused my green eyes luminating in the dark now out of sight of the light but my pale skin vaguely visible, " I will be honest with you.. I would like to know as much as possible of your most recent affairs in any kingdom, and you're ranking there. My brother Lord Marvin is no longer in rule and my sister and I have taken his place, obviously he brought you here for a reason. So do explain, and justify him." I spoke clearly, and very strongly in what I wished to hear. Turning my back to him I walked over two or three feet away and folded my arms.
"So please, do begin. The most recent." I reminded, not knowing is vampyric age, and nor did that concern me.
Back to top Go down
Seraphicdesires
Admin
Seraphicdesires

PostSubject: Re: In the rec room....   In the rec room.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:26 am

Jess had heard strange noises coming from an area of the castle. Her curious mind led her to where they were coming from. Nose turning upwards as she entered this area of the castle, the dust causing her to sneeze lightly as it lifted into the air from her skirts brushing across the flooring. Eyes would catch sight of the propped door. And then she heard her sister's voice and one of a male. Brow would lift for they seemed to be lifting upwards them coming from either side of her.

She would walk, until hues had fallen upon the hole in the floor..."What the hell?" She looked around wondering if anyone could explain this or the cause of it. Then she looked down it, slightly spying two objects of person form stories below. "What are you doing down there. And why not try the stairs next time. I know this way is quicker, but I wish not to have to keep calling to have this repaired."

Brow would slightly arch before she would scurry away, and then moments later appear next to Elodie with a lantern in hand. Jess was a little scared of the dungeon area. To many stories told to her as a sort of picking by older siblings, so she never ventured down without her own light... "Mind telling me when we decided to add a skylight down here?" She had not noticed the man hurt, just noticed his clothing tattered and dirty either from travel or could he be the cause of the new hole.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jessaiynn
Lord_Takkddinn

Lord_Takkddinn

PostSubject: Re: In the rec room....   In the rec room.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:00 pm

~takk continues to face the wall bafore his as he hears to voice of lady jessa, this moment was to come sooner or later, and she may have known marvin has asked as new person to be a knight in there kingdom, he stays content whilw looking at the stone wall. He lets out a ligh sign before speaking~

" I was a high commander in the 98th Legion in Naramee, it was an old country, beofe making my way west to Bouldraas. I was high genaral, 19th Legion we frounted allot of battles being it was a strong time for them. The city resided on the coast with wall thick and broad. The legion i was in charge of was the last to fall along with the kingdom after my departure. as for the storys go you can be great once, but will someday consume you. Isn't that right jessa."

~takk then turns to reveal his face at last to lady jessa and eli, he hair slips out of his pony tail at that moment long brown and curly, you could have sworn it covered the backside of his ass, the room feel warmer his heart beating with both of there puls's and sweat drips from his forhead as he now stand his hand on his hip of the black slik slacks as he looks em in the eyes.~
Back to top Go down
Admin_ElodieLeigh
Admin
Admin_ElodieLeigh

PostSubject: Re: In the rec room....   In the rec room.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:09 pm

Upon hearing my sister I couldn't help but hang my head, catching it in my hand laughing softly to myself at her reaction. "Sister, it will all be fixed in time. It was a mere accident." I smiled to her then back to Lord Takkddinn, smile fading at his words. Who was this man really? Why did he just fall to his knees as if he had suddenly grown ill.

"I see, and yes. Greatness may lead to downfall." I said more seriously, looking back into his eyes. " I see you do have quite the experience. I trust your word, but do not be surprised if I do my research just for precausions"

"This is my sister Lady Jessa Lynn Alaent'tar. She is the one at my side ruling the kingdom as my brother is away. Don't let her youth full you, she has quite the mind." I smiled plesantly gesturing my hand to Jessa.

One thing did linger in my mind, what exactly happened with him? This shall be a question for later.
Back to top Go down
Seraphicdesires
Admin
Seraphicdesires

PostSubject: Re: In the rec room....   In the rec room.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:20 pm

~She would stick her tongue out at the laughter escaping from her sister. And give a little stomp showing complete different of what her sister was about to say. Jess still had her childish stubborn side at times, even when she should be more grown up. Her eyes turn to the man as he spoke. A gentle familiar to his voice before he turned to them and spoke her name.~"Lord Takkddinn I did not know it was you, I apologize for my intrusion on my sister's and your converstation."~

~There again came her formal polite side so maybe she did give some sense to what her sister was saying. Plus he had seen her in action before. Jess would take gentle steps to her sister's side and whisper lightly in her ear, silent enough that only she could hear.~"Elodie this is my Sire. The one that has granted me longer life with you."

~With that said she would step back and offer her custom gentle curtsy before turning to leave them both to continue their talk~"Lord please no more breaking through the floors. I do hate coming down here"
Back to top Go down
Admin_ElodieLeigh
Admin
Admin_ElodieLeigh

PostSubject: Re: In the rec room....   In the rec room.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:30 pm

I arched an eyebrow, "You two.. know eachother?" I pointed my finger to Lady Jessa, then moved it in Lord Takkddinn's direction and then a sweet voice whispered a death wish in my ear.
My finger curled back, my hand balling into a fist.

Eyes growing cold as they shot to Jessa's direction.
"Your sire? This is the man who turned you?" I asked curiously in anger, but a demand to know an explanation spoke well through my tone. I would have whispered it back, but in my mind this was far too absurd to keep quiet between the two of us.

This newcomer, how dare he approach my family? A royal family, and without request, turned one of our princess's.
I shot him a look of pure disgust, "...and this was not brought forth to me, why?"

I took a few steps back, knowing well that if I had not I would have striked him. Folding my arms I returned my gaze back to the two, "Well? Humor me."
Back to top Go down
Seraphicdesires
Admin
Seraphicdesires

PostSubject: Re: In the rec room....   In the rec room.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:05 pm

~Steps hastened as she heard her sister's tone. Yes she was trying her best to leave the two be she did not wish to feel the raft of Eli. Nope that was a scary sight to see. She almost stumbled on the first step trying to get away as she called over her shoulder~"Yes he is my..Damn my toe... My sire sister"~I squeaked out as I stubbed my toe on the second step. Jess thought it best to leave the questioning between Eli and Takk. So she quickened pace once more and put a story between the three. Maybe here she could act as if she did not hear her sister's calls, well if she called for her return~

((hehe bounce Jess bounced on your asses lol. sorry no more ooc))
Back to top Go down
Lord_Takkddinn

Lord_Takkddinn

PostSubject: Re: In the rec room....   In the rec room.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:33 pm

~In a low and simple tone he speaks in soft words with some remorse~

" How do you find humor when you can't die? Where do you go when you have lived for 22,000 years or more? I did not nkow she was royal at the time of the turning. I wished i knew how to tell from royal members of royal familys."

~He lowers his head in adjust, as the room grows colds he walk to the spoted light in the room where waves his hand around as if playing with sunlight, he also removes his fluffy shirt the let it lay next to his left foot, he arches in simple pain, you can hear cracking behind him, a transformation has takin place before her eyes as two huge black feathers pop from his back, after a few moments of this there is now two huge black wings engulfing the room wrapped around twice. he then looks back up to lady eli.~

" What do you do when you can't die, and have been walking this plain for 80,000 years Ma' Lady? How do you think life started here? "
Back to top Go down
Admin_ElodieLeigh
Admin
Admin_ElodieLeigh

PostSubject: Re: In the rec room....   In the rec room.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:58 pm

I could not help but clinch my fist more as a fiery pulse escaped from my chest where my heart used to be, as if it was being pumped again but with anger driving it.
It was at the point where the wings extracted themself that a long, low growl sent through my mind shuffling up memories I had of 'him', My Lord. The ones I had when I left so long ago, the growl he let linger through his teeth as Brother proposed to take me away with him. I placed my hand on my head and then waited for the silence of his voice in my mind.

Then I glanced, placing my arm back down by my side. Not surprised, nor shocked.
My eyes still locked into his as he looked back to me, "It is understandable that you did not know, pardon my rudeness but I am just upset it wasn't I who got to it first. And why yes, what exactly do you plan on telling the royal family? What is it you plan to tell me besides releasing your wings and claim you are the reason life began? I'd need proof for that, now I want an apology. That is all. "
Back to top Go down
Lord_Takkddinn

Lord_Takkddinn

PostSubject: Re: In the rec room....   In the rec room.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:58 pm

~he is hung by his own wings and he has filled the room he looks lady eli in the eyes an says~

"forgive me Ma'Lady elodie, for turning your family with out knowlage......."

~his head drops down he is weak right now~
Back to top Go down
Admin_ElodieLeigh
Admin
Admin_ElodieLeigh

PostSubject: Re: In the rec room....   In the rec room.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:09 pm

The energy through the room suddenly grew heavy and weak, I could feel it as it pulled me down. this weakness? What has brought it upon him? This man was strange. This Lord Takkdinn... something more interesting to further my studies on.

"What is it?" I inquired, hoping he'd understand what exactly I was referring to. The situation obvious. Eyes growing softer, I could not keep a hateful and disgusted look any longer, his pain was nothing to be grateful over when it was at the expense of his ignorance.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Takkddinn

Lord_Takkddinn

PostSubject: Re: In the rec room....   In the rec room.... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:29 am

~in his weakend state he unable to do much except ........ watch the fast paced ground now moving towards hin his is in freefallthis body with out wings in in thought and panic, he was falling to his untimly doom, he was banish from the other plain his own father of all. The laughing and pointing from the councle has made him meet this world. always clothed the same he must do as he is told. ~

"muffferssm........NOOO.......WHY FATHER? WHY? I HAVE DONE AS YOU HAVE ASKED ME."

~He is dreaming now and freefalling to his doom "flash" he is now seeing over himself laying face down in the snow~

"Get up, draw what will you have left and get up."

~he is still in a dream state~
Back to top Go down
Admin_ElodieLeigh
Admin
Admin_ElodieLeigh

PostSubject: Re: In the rec room....   In the rec room.... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:39 am

I shot to him trying to reah my arms out in time to grasp him before he hit the ground, to my dismay I was a bit too late. I lifted his head up resting it on my lap as I sat by his side. I patted his cheek a bit, "My lord? Lord? Lord Takkddinn?!" I asked in a frienzy, brushing his locks away from his face.

"LORD!" I yelled hoping that would do anymore good,"...Oh curses." I growled ever so lowly beneath my breath then grasped my forehead again hearing, 'his' dark and cold laughter of satisfaction... I must be going insane.

Finally I sighed, raising my hand and smacking him across the face with it, "There is no way I'm going to have a dead knight on my hands after he steps two feet into the castle. Outrageous. " I spat shaking him, "I'm going to be considered a murderer!"
Back to top Go down
Lord_Takkddinn

Lord_Takkddinn

PostSubject: Re: In the rec room....   In the rec room.... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:18 am

~he comes to with what stringth he has left to lift his head~

" blood"
Back to top Go down
Admin_ElodieLeigh
Admin
Admin_ElodieLeigh

PostSubject: Re: In the rec room....   In the rec room.... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:21 am

I let out long sigh of relief, my eyes closing as I looked up, "Thank the gods." I mumbled then glanced down quickly.

"Excuse me?" I brought his head closer onto my lap pulling him up from beneath his shoulders, "Can you sit up?"
Back to top Go down
Lord_Takkddinn

Lord_Takkddinn

PostSubject: Re: In the rec room....   In the rec room.... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:27 am

~noticed a part of a dress above us, jessa has over heard us talking and maybe even knows the truth of his exsistance ~

~he mumbles in low tone~ "Lady Jessa" ~he semi points and drops his hand back down, as he begins to try and sit up. He is weak, but he struggle to move he makes it to a half sit up stage~

"lady elodie, you sister needs to be here if she is going to listen anyways, i think it is time she new what i was, or at least someone knows what i am."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the rec room....   In the rec room.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the rec room....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp :: The Kingdom :: Knight's Quarters-
Jump to: