The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp

Congratulations, the boards are now open for RP.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jessika Lynn Alaent'tar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seraphicdesires
Admin
Seraphicdesires

Jessika Lynn Alaent'tar Empty
PostSubject: Jessika Lynn Alaent'tar   Jessika Lynn Alaent'tar Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:34 pm

Name: Jessika Lynn Alaent'tar

Height: 5'7"

Appearance: Long wavy, silvery blond, hair. Cerulean colored eyes in gentle almond shape, soft angelic features to a gentle cream colored tone.

Race: Vampire, recently turned. Slowly growing into her demon form

Special Powers: Discovering her talents with freezing things.

Languages: English, not much else.

Children: One would think my siblings for how I am always trying to get them behave. To be honest I am without child which at the moment is a positive aspect in my life.

Siblings: Older brother Lord Marvin, elder sister Lady Elodie.

Past:

My tale is one that begins long ago, it has joy that turns to heartache and one of reuniting. It all began with my birth, Father wished for another son, but was blessed with a gentle girl. He did not seem to mind so much and wished not to try again since his eldest child was a son, and the other a girl of great strength and mind. Mother loved all of her children but she spoiled me the most, she wished a little girly girl and that is what I was turning to be. My sister Elodie had a gentle spot for me in her heart and took care of me at times as if I was her own child at times. A few months after my sixth year of life father had went off to war, from what is was told. Men came looking for him, claiming he committed a crime. Mother made me hide, she wished me to hide within the home in case they came back. One day while playing a game with my sissy near the woods, she told me to hide. Instead of running for the home I ran within the woods and hid beneath a mulberry bush to watch a brutal scene I shall never forget.

I will never forget the loud voices of the men, my mother's plead before the blood curdling scream as they drove a sword through her chest. Marvin in a fit of rage attacked no weapon within hand, and was slain before I could even look away. I wanted to scream out to Eli to run, but I was frozen with fear as I watched them surround her. She stood her ground, I could not see fear on her face, maybe because I held it. One man dressed in more colors then the rest wrapped his hand within her hair, he pulled her head back violently, a dagger pressed against her neck, as he whispered something within her ear. Then suddenly as her jaw clenched tight, her glaze turned coldly to him, she spat in his face. The knight raised the dagger and plunged it deep within her chest. Her body shivered lightly as he held her for a moment, her eyes rolling back within her head before he allowed her to fall to the ground, and last breath released from her chest. The men stayed for a long hour before leaving. I did not move, barely even breathed for fear they would find me. My eyes cast on the darkened ground near my kin, unmoving I do not know why. I stayed hidden for a days time in fear.

When I finally emerged from my hiding spot, I ran to my mother's side and wept. My dress soaking up the blood that the ground still had not taken within itself, my face pressed against hers. I wished for my father to come and make things right, to come and take me from this sight, but he never did. I pushed myself from the ground, away from my mother and went within my home, our home. Only to change and grab a photo of when we were all together, all happy trying to wash that memory away and place the happy one in its stead. Sadly that never came. Before finally leaving never to return, I laid a kiss on each family members forehead, wishing them a safe journey as I began my own. For a weeks time, I was alone, I was scared and frightened and heard all over of my family’s death where ever I turned. A kindly elderly couple with no child of their own finally took me with in their home. For the next ten years they raised me as their own, and they raised me as my mother had begun with. They also taught me the ways of formality, and took me to court with them. I learned the ways of the social elites.

I loved them all very dearly, I wished to stay longer, but my heart wished to move on. In the middle of the night as I was sent home from the royal ball due to my age. I ran away. I followed trails with in the woods to keep them from finding me and I stayed clear from cities until I felt my heart need for others. I came upon a tavern, an Inn of sorts. Something I felt my new family would never come upon. I begged the owner for a job, at first he laughed at me but finally gave in. I waited on the bards and the scum that came within. I waited on the concubine and the elite lady class. And then one day I waited on a man that looked so much like my brother it made my heart leap, and hope fall at the same moment I laid eyes on him. I asked him of his order, and he spoke my name, his voice so familiar I tried to fight away tears. The man took me by the hand and led me to a woman that looked oddly of my sister, her green eyes, her dark hair, but her complexion was different was off and no longer carried the warmth. Again, I asked them for their order. They both respond with a childhood secret that only the three of us knew. I could barely speak, I could barely move. Tears welled within my eyes, my stomach twisted and lurched as my body finally twisted away. I began to run, I thought it all an evil dream being played within my mind. Before I could get to far Marvin's arms wrapped around me and held me down. Eli tried to sooth the discomfort from me with her gentle songs.

As I slowly grew accustom to my brother and sister’s new life I suppose one could say. Them of the dead brought back again, and then there was me, of mortal heart still beating. I had learned from my brother, our father had held a secret from us. Though I knew of his human face our father had been demon, our mother mortal. That is why he was hunted and my family slain before me. I did not fully comprehend but it would not take me much longer to find out.

Marvin, he had found himself a wife, and with her dowry came a kingdom to which he would rule over. He allowed Eli and I to come along with him, and gave us both title of Princess. Eli was more of the warrior type and she wished to train. Her skills proved high so he also allowed her to lead the squires and paiges. I, was less interested in that sort of thing but did attend many of their trainings. One night a place that I ventured most often with my siblings was grounds for a clan of vampires. My sister spoke to them and they secured my mortal life as mine willingly, but it seems one of our own Knights had not received the same words.
I had went alone, my playful childish side was very vivid that night and the Lord had tied me to a tree to keep me from toying with him and the others anymore. My restraints kept me in place and boredom growing I spoke to him of my life, neglecting to speak to him of Eli’s request for my life to be unchanged. This male found it interesting, as he came near me. Eyes were on his as I looked to him curiously, and hope that he would release me from my bindings. Instead my mind became lost, hazed in a trance he had put upon me. The pain my body felt I wished for death, needles did I know it was coming in a form unwanted. I could feel my heart slow the blood within my veins ceased to pump every organ, nerve and cell within me screamed out in pain as my body curled against my bindings. Withering to the ground as he released me from the trance and the ropes. I am not for sure how long this all lasted I would say in all my life I had never craved this turn. I had later awoke to him lifting me and speaking to me of what I now was. I now realize I owe my new life, and my eternity with my siblings to my Sire. Lord Takkddinn.

After long days of walking in the halls of the kingdom and hearing the gossip and rumors. Then seeing the actions of my brother first hand, I had to speak with my sister. Together we came up with a plan, and learned from many members of our kingdom the best solution for the bettering of our name and land. Eli and I approached Marvin and made him step down as the King. We used logic with him, and told him how he soiled the kingdom and our family name. With that we over threw him, making him step down to knight hood. Together with Elodie we shall run this Kingdom, making the land rich and our people more relaxed, comfortable.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jessaiynn

Jessika Lynn Alaent'tar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp :: Welcome To The Kingdom :: Character Introductions-
Jump to: