The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp

Congratulations, the boards are now open for RP.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elodie Leigh Alaent'tar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin_ElodieLeigh
Admin
Admin_ElodieLeigh

Elodie Leigh Alaent'tar Empty
PostSubject: Elodie Leigh Alaent'tar   Elodie Leigh Alaent'tar Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:31 pm

<--- Avatar is reference no (c) to me. I don't know the artist but I chose to use it. It is not an exact replica, but semi what I was aiming for. Once I get my credits I will post a SS of my avi on imvu rather than this.

(and no, lol my amount posted isn't required there is no minimum to intros. haha)

Name: Elodie Leigh Alaent'tar

Height: 5'9"

Appearance: Long luscious ebony hair draping over her shoulders, piercing green eyes(when the demon blood is not apparent), luminous porcelain white skin, and a slim and slender body.

Race: Vampire

Special Powers: VERY minor telepathy. Enough only to get by in very small situations. Unusual strength, but not godly.

Languages: English, and a minute amount of draconian.

Status: Not accompanied by any man, although I'd rather further my studies in politics for my kingdom. I am rather guilty of wishing for something more.

Children: None, not so motherly. All things can change.

Siblings: Older brother Lord Marvin, little sister Lady Jessa Jessa.

Past:

To put such sad stories simply..a legion somewhat unknown to me in full detail slayed my mother. Butchered my brother, as well as I. The one who lived was my mortal sister Jessa.
I wasn't too much younger so being new to my breed I am still a tad bit unaware of my limits, just reaping the apparent benefits of persuasion, manipulation, and all of that with a rather improved charm.
Being raised underneath teaches of a noble family there wasn't much to be guilty of of all the strict rules... so figured I would have gone to heaven after a brutal murder of youth.

A voice beckoned me on my journey to the light to only lure me into the inferno I spent the most morbid, horrid days words could not express. It was the moment the screaming of the "living" pounded into my ears, their shrieks left goosebumps flowing up my yet to be harmed arms. It was the moment my body gave in and collapsed to the sulfur floor I knew it was trickery, this was not my place.
In my position, cheek against the hot rock, side contorted from my twisted fall. I awaited to be scooped up and if anything thrown into a lake of fire to get it over fast and quick, boiling pools of my murdered family blood I didn't care. All, but nothing could possibly get worse. In exhaustion, my eyes closed over and my head fell back in the arms of a stranger.

I slowly raised my eyelids and tried to glance around all sound mumbled out. Flames burning off into the distance muffled screams far away it seemed. It was quiet, except for a faint noise growing closer.. some gutter speak language it seemed. A dark choke, and growls.. this language was anything but beautiful as others I've heard. It was almost frightening. Following I heard a smooth silky voice repeating "yes... yes...very well then" things such as that. I slowly and very weakly lifted my torso, sitting on the side of my hip as I squinted my eyes to see further into the darkness unaware I was in a separate room.
The voice was so familiar, and so enticing I just wished to run to it.
But, the voices ended, only to being two heavy footsteps and one pair that was very swift, and almost silent. My stomach twisted and turned as the steps got louder, the floor vibrating more and more beneath me as if I was being supported upon stilts. I clasped my hands to it falling over and curling up then the floor started pounding, it stopped as a door was turned open. It was that reptile thing... two of them. They both held torches, raising them enough to where it illuminated onto this stunning man between them. Flawless, almost perfection, he was perfection. I could not look away as it was the feeling that I was beckoned by him almost melted my soul and heart.
I shook my head and looked to the reptile men, my eyes shot wide realizing these were descendants from the bloodline of dragons, draconian. My jaw was ajar as I stared blankly at the three. 100% dragon blood ran through their bodies.

Then it happened, like wine pouring into a glass his voice flew out of his mouth so gracefully, "Elodie." His name struck my heart with what felt like an arrow. "I've been watching you for a very long time.. you can say it's an infatuation." He spoke with a straight face "Call me San. Although I am a prince, I shall not enforce that upon you. Soon you will know why." He nodded his silky hair flowed along side of his face that was almost unreadable through the dim lit flames, just his teeth which gleamed at me, he swiftly turned around and began to depart from my sight.

I found out what he meant the hard way. The next day was the most excruciating pain of my life, I was dying all over again from the inside out.. my screams were sure to be louder than the others who were tortured even on the daily basis.
The bloody gash still on my chest from my death by sword was healing as I felt the pain of the skin sewing itself back together. Every little fiber connecting while my insides felt as if they were all being pulled out of me lit entirely aflame.He told me to not fight it, but it was too hard to fight something that was killing everything already dead inside of you again.
His blood coursed through my veins as he sat and watched the show. This fed quite well to his vampiric addiction, as I jerked to my side to see a wicked smile..a beautiful wicked smile.

Of course, my brother returning to come find me all by accident led to the departure from my Lord. My secret love, in which San knew, but chose not to acknowledge. After his fit of anger of curses, and growls, and yells of pure wrath he finally let his mind come to peace.
We did not kiss goodbye, we did not touch each other. Marvin, this strange new brother of mine adorned with red skin and a tail of sharp horns that swerved back and forth walked before me. I looked back to my master, my lord, and my love who stood his ground arms folded watching me. He gave me a nod, then a smirk his deadly eyes locked into mine. I knew very well what he meant, his wicked lips gave a wordless proposal I could not resist. In return, I fed him a nod and a look back into his eyes, letting him know I will return. Somehow.

It was later we found our youngest sister.. of course it was horrible her reaction but she had well adjusted. Given her own time.
I grew soft for my sister, often thought about feeding upon her.. but I had better judgment.
She was the only one I grew soft for, other then anyone in close relations with my brother.
I stood aside him at all times, unless we had let him set off on his own where he met his Queen.
Jessa taught my cold soul to smile again, a warm feeling would caress my veins when she laughed. A mortal life, so full of joy and so little time to be excited about I would never have.
Though, this soft part of me only she could unleash still did not come to terms with my promise of conquer I gave to my Lord, my secret love that he knew but would not acknowledge.
I never spoke of him verbally.. but his charismatic ways I took my own twist to to uphold his promise of conquer to all that oppose me..spoke well of him in fact.

It is now, at this point in my life I over threw my brother of his leadership of our kingdom, our family kingdom with my sister Lady Jessa Alaent'tar. It's not that I wanted to, but that I had to. I had to do what was needed for our family, kingdom, and our future.
With my Jessa Lynn at my side, I shall discovery the secrecy of my family, as well as the secrecy of what is to begun.
As well as rebuild our once great kingdom.
Back to top Go down
https://devilinthehempking.forumotion.net

Elodie Leigh Alaent'tar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp :: Welcome To The Kingdom :: Character Introductions-
Jump to: