The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp

Congratulations, the boards are now open for RP.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Changing Places

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seraphicdesires
Admin
Seraphicdesires

Changing Places Empty
PostSubject: Changing Places   Changing Places Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:05 am

-Pacing back and forth in the empty rooms near the library I watch as the servants prep them. Make them suited for her. Now how to go about telling her. The servants scurrying about hasted as they knew my temper was fierce and with my thoughts they did not know what was to come out of my mouth. I stop in front of a girl trying to polish the already polished floors. My foot tapping waiting for her to address me. A low growl of disgust when she does not.-

"I swear if you mess this next order up I shall find a work house for you.. Fetch Rin, tell her to pack her things and come to these rooms at once."

-I turn to the women setting up the dressing table, and quirk a brow..-

"Once Rin is here make sure the tailor comes, I wish her new outfits. If she does not wish them made report to me and I shall give her, her monthly allowance. Tell her it is time to get the Sagacious running."

-With that said I move out of the room and down to the next to make sure all are being taken care of. The final room I walk through has a passage to the Library. I use the library and search out my sister to let Elodie know the prep is done.-
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jessaiynn
RinDaiyokai

RinDaiyokai

Changing Places Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changing Places   Changing Places Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:40 am

Being notified that the change of status has been accepted I quickly pack all that I own and have it sent to my new place within the castle and quickly get to packing the newly baked cookies for my queens as race to follow the servants carrying my stuff almost unable to contain my excitement at the chance to have my own room.

“Do you know if my room is big or pretty…. How many windows…”

I cont to ask stupid questions of my helpers all the way to the room and am taken aback at how lovely the room is and that its all mine.

“By the Kami… how could I deserve such an honor…”

Once I realize I have been standing in the doorway in awe I blush and look to the servants who are waiting for my instruction and motion to place the trunk in my room and smile and nod as the surrey off to do what ever they had to do. Smiling I dive onto the bed and stare up at the ceiling curling up in the softness of my new bed and slowly letting my eyes close as I dream of a sweet dark haired man.
Back to top Go down

Changing Places
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp :: The Kingdom :: The Kingdom's Pets Quarter-
Jump to: