The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp

Congratulations, the boards are now open for RP.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ice has begun to Freeze

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seraphicdesires
Admin
Seraphicdesires

The Ice has begun to Freeze Empty
PostSubject: The Ice has begun to Freeze   The Ice has begun to Freeze Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 9:45 am

I had awoken from my mid day slumber and something troubled my mind as I moved to my vanity and sat. A servant came within as if she had been sitting out near my door waiting for my movements. She lifted brush to my hair and began to plate it as I stared down at the picture I had carried with me for so long. A hand lifts to take it within my grasp setting it upon my lap as I continued to stare. Our brother Marvin has been from us. Did we push him way that far or did he always desire more then our family. A light sniffle as I lifted hand to pat at my dampening eyes. I motioned for the girl to leave. She let out a soft sigh of protest and I would turn a glare at her from the mirror. "Do as your told and I shall be kind, now leave me to my thoughts wench or learn what it is like to work in the stables. Or bet yet I could have you a service whore at the "House" is that your wish?"

I did not give her time to speak before I looked to the door, showing her something cold has begun to grow within me. My heart was becoming iced, was it me or was it the changing of my body my father's blood coming to life within me. She had nearly three steps to the door but the girl was not quick enough. I stood fast pushing my chair back and it fell sideways clattering to the floor, I picked un my hand mirror and threw it at her. As it crashed against the wall the mirror breaking in three large pieces at first impact the shattering as it hit the floor. The poor girl yelped for it almost hit her. It made her look complexed stay and clean the mess or go.. She was about to bend down to clean it but thought otherwise as she heard my bark."~I SAID GO..."

With that she was off like a flash. I have grown so tired of her little cat and mouse game, which normally would be Eli or Marvin, not I. I sought off to find my sister, in hopes she could explain this feeling to me. I went into the Libary thinking this was her normal area. "Elodie....Elodie where are you?" THe servants turned and looked at me with a raised brow, which pulled out another evil glare for me.. "You all must need more work to do if you can stop and stare at me. Why don't you men go and be the dummies for the knights training, I see not the need to waste more hay stuffing the fake ones, and maybe some of them need to feel the flesh of a man at the end of his long sword to really know he is doing right. I will have your replacements here by tomorrow eve. Now go pack your rooms for you will sleep in the stable yards as the horses do until the knights call upon you."

During my speech I heard a few terrified whimpers, and a book fall to the floor. "Just mind you, stay way from the horse blankets, they are for the good servants to us, our horses, if you have not one of your own I have always heard that body heat works very well" With a snicker, I moved to where the book was dropped and quickly pick it up dusting it off. My brows creased as I read the title, not really a title but our father's name. I sat down on the table as I thumbed through the pages, the servants slowly filing out. I was drawn to this book for a reason, I knew not much of him I believe my eyes only truely say him two three times. I sat there reading forgetting my quest of seeking out Elodie, to find the reason I feel and am becoming so cold.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jessaiynn

The Ice has begun to Freeze
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp :: The Kingdom :: Castle of Alaent'tar - The Noble Line Of Victory-
Jump to: