The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp

Congratulations, the boards are now open for RP.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Knowledge sought

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seraphicdesires
Admin
Seraphicdesires

Knowledge sought Empty
PostSubject: Knowledge sought   Knowledge sought Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:07 pm

After returning from my venture to the ocean side I decided it best to seek out my sire. To learn from him if we could come to an agreement on a form of teaching or if I would have to try to find the knowledge I sought within books. Heading in from the stable yard, hands brushing against my dress, knocking the roads dust from it as I made my way to the eastern most wing of the fourth level. My mind drifted as to how I would approach him on this matter without our tempers slashing out to cut within one another demeanor.

A gentle smile pulling to my lips as I noticed the repairs and cleaning had been done. I was impressed by the quick work of our servants and the hired men to get this end up into proper and respectable working order just in time for the knights to be entering and the ball to take place. Yes, we had hired the best men it seems.

My thoughts returned to my reason I had come here. "Lord Takkddinn are you about?" I called out my eyes scanning over every corner of the area to see if he was hiding. I made my way to the sleep quarters of this section. My hand gently wrapping upon the door calling out once more. "Lord Takkddinn, do you have a moment? I wish to speak to you on something."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jessaiynn
Lord_Takkddinn

Lord_Takkddinn

Knowledge sought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knowledge sought   Knowledge sought Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 5:07 am

~takk of all people was standing on the other side of the room making a bit of a loud ruckuse as he was cleaning out the cubord for minor foods to place inside, the work not going as planed he cussed and sweard under his breath he was also deep in thought at this tast getting lost in the works was best for him as he thought it would clear his mind~
Back to top Go down
Seraphicdesires
Admin
Seraphicdesires

Knowledge sought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knowledge sought   Knowledge sought Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:27 pm

I heard the noise and on tipped toes walked towards it, brow slightly raised. His back to me I moved forward and gently tapped upon his shoulder then taking three steps back. Feet would lower so to the floor off my toes, as hands would lace across my stomach.
"Lord Takkddinn if you have a moment please."
Back to top Go down
Lord_Takkddinn

Lord_Takkddinn

Knowledge sought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knowledge sought   Knowledge sought Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:06 pm

~he simply keeps at steady work pace paying no mind at the current moment as he continues to work on the cubbard, wiping the grime out of a crack and cranny~

"Yes Lady Jessa?"

~he seem determind to get the job done even though it was he who helped the worker repalce the floor tomorrow he will ripe it back up and start palcing marble~
Back to top Go down
Seraphicdesires
Admin
Seraphicdesires

Knowledge sought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knowledge sought   Knowledge sought Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:51 am

-A slight bit annoyed that he kept working and did not stop because I was trying to him, I begin to tap my foot as arms cross across my torso. I had to bite back my annoyance of his workings with a deep sigh before beginning again-

"Lord Takkddinn I wish to know more of my breed. I wish to know what books to study. Can you give me insight to that or must I get all knowledge from you?"
Back to top Go down
Lord_Takkddinn

Lord_Takkddinn

Knowledge sought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knowledge sought   Knowledge sought Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:51 pm

~he layed the cloth inside the cabbnet for the time to talk to the lady of the castle that he most enjoyed, be sire was just the beginning. as he stands to face her hit long beautiful hair griping to his shirt like it was wet and swaying as if a brerze was in hte room he stood slightly towering above jessa. His pale blue eyes was like a oceans upone hers, an old vampire trick he had that was not of being a mind game.~

"Yes Lady Jessa, i am of corse at service to you and your kingdom....."

~ His voice dragged out the sentence as if he was slightyly annoyed with her but calm enought to speak~

" There are books that i can get for you to read but time can only tell for you must learn most of it on your own i can teach you some the reast is up to you...."

~ he stood his sexy slender body was of some servse to her"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Knowledge sought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knowledge sought   Knowledge sought Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knowledge sought
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp :: The Kingdom :: Knight's Quarters-
Jump to: