The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp

Congratulations, the boards are now open for RP.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Walk Among the Stars

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RinDaiyokai

RinDaiyokai

A Walk Among the Stars Empty
PostSubject: A Walk Among the Stars   A Walk Among the Stars Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 4:23 pm

My body shoots strait up from a dead sleep startled but unsure why, I hold my head and try to shake the sleep from it and mumbling under my breath silent curses. “Why?... Oh why can’t I remember that dream, it’s been like this for the past three nights.” And with a look around to make sure I hasn’t woken any others in the quarters I slowly pull the sheets from my body and gets out of the bed trying to be as quite as a mouse. I throw on my heavy black cloak and boots and slips out of the quarters for a midnight stroll. Taking in the cold crisp air and the brilliantly sparkling stars I allow my muscles to relax and my mind to be lost in though. Twenty minutes pass and I begin to look around curious as to where my feet have leaded me tonight. The wind blows faster now as I walk toward the edge of the cliff and look down at the crashing rocks below, the water a masterful show of violence. “A storm must be approaching… I wonder what it may bring.”

As I sit on the cliffs edge allowing the wind to blow my hair free of its ponytail I can’t help but feel a calmness that only this type of weather can bring. I fold my cloak around me and place my hands upon my lap as my eyes get heavy and I fall into a deep meditative state.
Back to top Go down
LordSanguineous

LordSanguineous

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Among the Stars   A Walk Among the Stars Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 6:39 pm

While the wind sang it's sad song against the water two skinny hands slipped from the waves, clenching to the rocks as a dark figure ripped itself from the murky blue. Glaring to the ground as he stood tall, a smell danced around him as he quickly turned his attentions to his surroundings. What an unfamiliar smell, one he had not run into here. That of a vampires. Where could it come from?
The ocean did it's duty wrecking endless amounts of water against the black rocks and roaring against the wall of the cliff.

He dismissed the smell for the time being though he slicked his wet hair back the mist dampening his darkened clothes even more. A wicked smile stretched over his beautiful face as it shined into the moon, thin strands of black fell over his eyes as the intoxicating scent overthrew him again.

Slowly he regained himself and his face growing stoic he shifted his eyes, not moving his body one bit.
'Where are you...' His voice echoed through his mind as the stench suddenly jerked his head up to eye the clifftop. He grinned leaping to the next rock. Slowly rock by rock carrying his body weight with ease to this creature.. thirsting for a challenge.
There was a dark aura about this man, not visible, but very sinister.

Slowly his hands clawed into the grass as he brought himself up to his feet.
He froze, to this... this sight.

His long black coat swept up in the wind, black hair flowing behind him.
He narrowed his eyebrows, ever so silent a few feet away from here. Her eyes obviously shut, he questioned all of this. A woman? Alone?
A VAMPIRE woman.. alone?
"...How disgusting." He scoffed in a deep voice, enough to where she could hear him. And cold enough to make an axe-murderer look friendly.
Back to top Go down
RinDaiyokai

RinDaiyokai

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Among the Stars   A Walk Among the Stars Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 12:39 am

At the sound of an unfamiliar voice my heart can’t help but skip a beat as my eyes flash open and my once dark orbs now a brilliant golden color and my skin becoming lighter in the moon light. As I stand with a grace unknown to me before I allow the hood of my cloak to drop from my head my long raven hair billowing around me the wind suddenly growing in strength along with my aura as I stare at the man now standing a few feet from me. I speak with a power in my voice also new to me “How dare you speak to me like that.”

I begin to glare at him willing myself not to take another step toward the man made of midnight. Her cloak billowing around her to show off her awkwardly slender form in her short black and red kimono and boots “Who are you stranger? And why do you come here?” She tries to stare him down not allowing what fear she might feel show in her body language or on her face. The whole time thinking…“What gives this man the right to call me disgusting and where did he come from?”

Believing in my heart that he doesn’t belong here and that I must warn my ladies of his coming at all costs. “Answer stanger…”
Back to top Go down
LordSanguineous

LordSanguineous

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Among the Stars   A Walk Among the Stars Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 4:56 pm

This vampire was young, as he could see it in her actions. Far too defiant for his taste. She did not understand her place, and in his eyes like she only knew so little about herself. His eyes stared very deep into hers, and suddenly the cold rage turned into a fiery wrath as his eyes dug deeper into hers, his face staying stoic as he took a slow step to her as he spoke,

"You approach me as a man would, yet you are in the body that belongs to a woman." At this point avoiding all her questions, his eyes grew quite dark, though the anger was an unbearable force to most in his tone.. it's volume was not raised at all, "Who I am is nothing of concern to you." Another step he took, his tall dark figure drawing near to meet her shadow. "Why I am in here on my own free will."

A smile to bear his fangs, anything but pleasant to bare his sharp deadly fangs, eased across this mans beautiful face.
His deep haunting voice continued as the freezing wave of cold wind billowed through the two vampires, "Now I have my own question.." Now one foot away from her, he stopped. His eyes dead bolted into hers. "..why do you think it is at all safe for a woman to be coming out here on her own?"
Back to top Go down
RinDaiyokai

RinDaiyokai

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Among the Stars   A Walk Among the Stars Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 5:43 pm

I watch as he moves closer to my form unable to look away from his face; I tell my feet to move but my body betrays me and I go nowhere. Why am I unable to look away let alone move form this spot and as I see him bear his fangs a slight bit of panic sets in. And then his aura hit me hard, and my thoughts being that of rationalization… what have I gotten into… maybe this wasn’t the best ideal; but knowing if I am to survive this encounter I must stand my ground.

“Anywhere is safe for a woman who can protect herself… as I’m sure you can tell I’m no ordinary woman.” She stands her ground crossing her arms over her chest and looking him keeping the eye contact as her body betrays her yet again her fangs lightly biting her lower lip. “And excuse me sir your in my personal space.”

I am finally able to control my feet again and go to side steep the man who is nearly a foot and a half taller then me to head back to the castle.
Back to top Go down
LordSanguineous

LordSanguineous

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Among the Stars   A Walk Among the Stars Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 7:58 pm

The pleasure of her fear only stretched the smile further, as her words were carried off into the winds and she began to step aside him, a quick reflex of his arm and his long skinny fingers wrapped her throat as he lifted her up before him.
His eyes ever so ghostly following as he swooped her into his grasp with much ease.

"I am not done with you." He growled lowly to her as her frail body dangled in his grip.
Back to top Go down
RinDaiyokai

RinDaiyokai

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Among the Stars   A Walk Among the Stars Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 8:31 pm

I notice his quick movements but to late to do anything of any use, as my body is lifted into the air and the my nails clawing at his hand around my neck trying to get free. Growling threw my gritted teeth “let go of me you monster!” I continue to kick and claw at the man trying to get free.

The more I struggle the more the wind picks up and pushes against the man holding her captive, and as my thoughts run wild in my head I can’t help but wish I hadn’t come out tonight but those damn dreams… and at the thought of my dreams images flash in my minds-eye of a dark shadowy monster emerging from the sea… doing just this… dangling me as though I was a rag doll. My final thoughts before my final cry for freedom being that of my sire Lord Takkdinn and how I wish he had taught me how to use my powers correctly.
Back to top Go down
LordSanguineous

LordSanguineous

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Among the Stars   A Walk Among the Stars Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:44 pm

He raised his eyebrows a the words of monster almost instantly narrowing them giving her a sharp glare.
"My dear." He spoke clearly, almost forcefully, but at the same time soothing "I am no monster, can't you sense I am that of your own kind?"

The pure fear was almost an ecstasy, euphoria that ran through him. This little girls fear drove him almost to blood lust. He jerked her close to him wrapping his other arm around her waist. His hand still on her throat he leaned in and grazed his fangs up her neck.
Suddenly he cringed, sensing a familiar blood in this woman. That of an old friend. He let out another growl. It was obviously that of his foe Lord Takkddinn. '..That fool.' He thought before he had his lips almost inches away from hers.

"As I said, I am no monster." His voice escaped with fury from his thin pale lips, " My name is Lord Sanguineous, your sire, he is just as disgusting as you are. I pity you. Send him my greetings." Quickly pulling away he released her from his arms.
Staring back down to her he calmly waltzed around her. Taking his steps forward, the distance slowly increasing from them.
Back to top Go down
RinDaiyokai

RinDaiyokai

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Among the Stars   A Walk Among the Stars Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 10:52 pm

Of course I know he’s of my kind… but only a monster picks up someone by their throat and dangles them by it.

Then all of a sudden I’m pulled to his chest feeling the wetness of his clothes soaking into mine and his arm around my waist what was going on? And as my fear began to mingle with confusion and… excitement I can’t help but question myself, what should I be excited about he attacked me? As soon as the thought entered my mind so did the answer graze my skin and as fast as there were a sense of excitement so returned the fear and confusion. He again told me he wasn’t a monster and before I could yell back that he was he pulled away and told me his name … Lord Sanguineous…what a lovely... wait what was I thinking! He continued to speak and I heard his words but took a second to process… he knows of my sire? My curiosity peaked and as always ready and willing to get me into its share of trouble… Then it dawned on me.. He just insulted me yet again… I couldn’t stop my self from yelling after him as I got to my feet and began to run after him “I AM NOT DISGUSTING! And how dare you say that I am!”
Back to top Go down
LordSanguineous

LordSanguineous

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Among the Stars   A Walk Among the Stars Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 12:11 am

His tracks stop as he heard her footsteps racing toward him. Standing with his back turned, and hands in the pockets of his coat. He looked on ahead off into the blackness which was the horizon.

"Your stupidity proceeds you, you are but a woman. Barely clothed for weather such as this, not accompanied by your Sire.. as pitiful as he is." He spat at the words sire, as if holding a very deep grudge, "Do you honestly think you are safe out here? Among no other vampires? No one to protect you? You are asking for danger. Now you dare give me tongue for your own foolishness and ignorance?"
Finally, he quirked a brow and his angelic but stone cold face glanced over his shoulder to her.
Back to top Go down
RinDaiyokai

RinDaiyokai

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Among the Stars   A Walk Among the Stars Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 12:43 am

I stop as I get closer surprised he even stopped and listen to his words carefully, each one ringing a said hint of truth stinging me deeper then that of the cold and my eyes slowly return to there normal dark shade of brown and my skin to its former mortal color all my vampiric powers dormant for the time being. I wrap my cloak tightly around myself and keep my eyes cast down to the ground, I will not cry… I swore I never would again… suck it up Rinny. My once strong demeanor now back to that of my status, one of sub servitude and respect as my voice quietly responds to his questions.

“Lord Sanguineous… you are right my stupidity is evident… even thought the cold does not bother me for where I was born the winter was far worse then here and as for my sire he does as he wills I see him but only when it is convenient for him. And I guess my foolishness is evident as well, for I believed I was safe by myself able to take care of myself… you have proven me wrong… I am weak. Oh and the other vampires, they pay me no real attention to me unless I am needed to tend to their whims or if i am to be reprimanded for the problems that i cause; for you see I am low within theirs eyes and the ranks… I am merely there to entertain and no one protects that which they can replace.” I take a deep breath allowing my shoulders to un-tense and step around him and begin to walk away back towards the castle, but I stop to look back a few feet away my voice lost of any character it once held.

“Please forgive me Lord Sanguineous for my brash words and actions… I had no right to call you what I did; and thank you for your lesson in my own foolishness and ignorance it has reminded me of my role and place.” I start to walk again eyes never leaving the ground and hood pulled back up.
Back to top Go down
LordSanguineous

LordSanguineous

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Among the Stars   A Walk Among the Stars Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:42 pm

For this woman's ignorance, her realization had deserved no pity from him.
As she past him his head followed her. Remaining in his darkened silence he listened to her go on.
He let out a slow laugh, "If you know your place, that is good. If you are not pleased with it, change it." Was his words to her as she glanced over to him one last time, "...and remember. Go find your Sire quickly. Tell Lord Takkddinn I send him my personal greetings, and that I hope to see him rather soon, see to it that message is delivered in the privacy of your castle. Do Tell him it is from me."

He stood there, the oceans winds engulfing him as he watched her leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Among the Stars   A Walk Among the Stars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Walk Among the Stars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp :: The Kingdom :: The Ocean's Side-
Jump to: