The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp

Congratulations, the boards are now open for RP.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crystheart

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
crystheart

Crystheart Empty
PostSubject: Crystheart   Crystheart Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:06 pm

Name: Crystheart

Height: 5'9"

Appearance: I am average build with not too much muscle. My hair is jet black with a tint of maroon, so when I become a bat or wolf, I have black fur. My eyes are usually blue, until I start to frenzy, then turn to black, and in wolf form, my eyes are straight blue, same as a bat.

Race: Vampire

Special Abilities: I am able to transform at will into either a bat or wolf. I am able to turn my hands into claws that can easily tear through flesh or metal. I am able to shed my skin and turn into mist. Also, using my fortitude, I am able to withstand banes of the undead, ie fire and sunlight. However, while awake during the day, since it takes me using fortitude, I am weaker. I am able to summon wolves to my aid. I can soothe creatures of rage, and even some vampires of frenzy. I can send my beast to an ally when I frenzy so my beast doesn't come out and rampage.

Languages: English

Family: My family is long since dead.

I was born into a small hunting village in Northern Europe. There I was involved in the local hunting parties at the age of ten. At the age of fifteen, I lost my father to a deranged wolf, which put me in charge of my two brothers. By age twenty-five, I was in charge of one of the top hunting parties in the village.

It was on of the other parties turn to go hunting. Only one returned, and he was badly injured. The village elder sent the three other parties out to check out to check on this threat. It was early morning, and the light from the sun had not reached over the canopies of the forest. We never saw it coming.

That day was the turning point in my life. While the village I grew up in was slaughtered by the wolves of the forest, I was presented a chance of return. I looked up from the ground where I lied and saw a darkened woman standing over me. At first I thought it was a woman, but no, she was not of the human race. She helped me stand and took me into her arms. There I felt the worst pain as she sank her fangs into my neck.

The two of us wandered from that village. Her name eludes me anymore as she went by so many back then. She taught me the way of being a vampire.

One day when we were in Northern Europe, a gang of enraged villagers found our hiding spot amongst the caverns. They slaughtered my sire. I am still not sure how, but that is the first time I realized my turning to mist power. I floated there, unable to do anything as the villagers killed the one who made me.

I went that night and found the village of these murderers. I discovered my beast and slaughtered the entire village.

I roamed, alone, over the lands discovering my new abilities. I learned to control my beast, and even how to only shift my hands into claws. I continued to roam, looking for any who might accept me. My own kind eluded me.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Takkddinn

Lord_Takkddinn

Crystheart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystheart   Crystheart Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 9:42 pm

Very nice indeed we will meet in the field of battle or in place of comfort, welcome to the kingdom Sir Cryst.
Back to top Go down
Seraphicdesires
Admin
Seraphicdesires

Crystheart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystheart   Crystheart Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 11:52 pm

Welcome to Alaent'tar, Cryst.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jessaiynn
Sponsored content

Crystheart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystheart   Crystheart Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystheart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp :: Welcome To The Kingdom :: Character Introductions-
Jump to: