The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp

Congratulations, the boards are now open for RP.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In the basement it will begin.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord_Takkddinn

Lord_Takkddinn

In the basement it will begin..... Empty
PostSubject: In the basement it will begin.....   In the basement it will begin..... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:04 am

~he held the motionless jessa in his arms knowing of what he did last time before turning her into this~

"If not the court yard then we shall begin now"

~he lets the motionless jessa slip to the floor as he the uses telepathy on her boggling it is to see her entire life flash before her. Like tha falling dream he endores all the time, being banished from the sky kingdom by non other then the god of a father himself, Loki. To tear down what the other has built he defined to order and was banished to the this plain of existance. Her body laying still he looks at the far wall not expecting her to make a sound but to anymer mortal it would drive them mad~

"Do not fear what you see, for my past is now yours, live for 80,000 years with me...."

~he intrapts his mind into hers so that she can feel his pain and learn from him~
Back to top Go down
Admin_ElodieLeigh
Admin
Admin_ElodieLeigh

PostSubject: Re: In the basement it will begin.....   In the basement it will begin..... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:26 am

I lingered upon the fourth floor, before kneeling down into a crouching position next to the giant hole which his body crashed through. I gripped onto the edge of the splintered wood as it broke through my skin cutting deep into my palm from the slight frustration of this particular situation sent faint drops dripping slowly one by one into the abyss where I only saw their silhouettes. I zoomed in my vision only to grip harder down on the sharp jagged edge of the wood, cutting deeper. More thick crimson liquid.
The reasoning was because I watched my sister fall into his grasp, inferior, helpless.
This was her choice, I could not argue. Her sire, I had no say so in any of her matters. As much as I respect her free will, I could not deny that if my Lord put me through the situation I would be unable to say no myself.

It has not even been more than two hours, and I was already subjected to the hostility burning in my heart.

Last edited by Admin_ElodieLeigh on Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://devilinthehempking.forumotion.net
Seraphicdesires
Admin
Seraphicdesires

PostSubject: Re: In the basement it will begin.....   In the basement it will begin..... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:27 am

~As her frightened body slips from his, she uses her hands to support herself before torso can fall to the floor. Head down as she hears his words. Then suddenly her past flood her mind at once, she pulls her body against the wall pulling her knees to her chest and rocking slightly trying to push it all back, push it to the recesses of her mind. Shivering in fear as she watches brutal scenes take place once more. Hues flash to him in a heat of anger for momentary relief of memory before his begin to flood her mind. His pain becoming her own, tears staining her cheek as she watches the destruction of man kind, their war, pain and sorrow mixing with his and hers. Jess felt more for others then most. This affected her form greatly to the point of where she could take no more and she passes out~
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jessaiynn
Lord_Takkddinn

Lord_Takkddinn

PostSubject: Re: In the basement it will begin.....   In the basement it will begin..... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:49 am

~he palces a though in her mind that she in the legion commader of th 98th legion of neramee, the elven city that sits river side hidden by great waterfalls she has complete control. The surrounding areas are coverd in beautiful landscape and wonderous works of arcitecture. All the basic markets in a little down town of the city where kids play and frolic the streets, with one little island where a single bridge crosses over to it. He is standing beside her. ~

" this is your first place of learning in the temple here, you must learn to control yourself, in order to control your abilitys, or they will devower you. Starting with meditation."

~he then focus on elodie 4 floors up cause her to onlt see his life in flashes~
Back to top Go down
Admin_ElodieLeigh
Admin
Admin_ElodieLeigh

PostSubject: Re: In the basement it will begin.....   In the basement it will begin..... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:56 am

I close my eyes tightly biting my fang down, it sinking into my lip, at the flashes of his very long past ran through my mind.

Two voices inside of me growled lowly beneath my breath. As my hands both slowly raise over the hole, my now bleeding palm facing down, I slide up my sleeve up before sliding my other hand to grip my palm , squeezing to allow drops of my sweet enticing blood down upon him in mockery to disrupt whatever it is he is intentions may be. I smirked in satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Takkddinn

Lord_Takkddinn

PostSubject: Re: In the basement it will begin.....   In the basement it will begin..... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:05 am

~he opens his mouth not accepting her blood but does not bow down to her intentions. He pushs hard into her mind just wanting to show her the long life he has had to endure for so many ages, the flashes coming in large clusters now. As she should beable to hear his voice now ~

" just relax " ~in a calm crisp tone no words leaving his tongue as he drinks the falling blood ~ " just relax and it will pass"

~with jessa he porceeds to the temple where they sit is complete relaxation~
Back to top Go down
Admin_ElodieLeigh
Admin
Admin_ElodieLeigh

PostSubject: Re: In the basement it will begin.....   In the basement it will begin..... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:13 am

My glare sharpened down to him, flicking my wrist to splatter blood across his face.
I palmed my face only to have a throb of pain pound through it as my whole mind was pressured with his memories. Slowly I began to push them away as much as I could. In words that I sent back to him without a movement of my lips.
~"Do not think you are the only one who has seen pain, I serve no pity for you."~ As I stood back up my eyes not leaving it's gaze down to him, ~"80,000 years does not excuse you, nor do I give you any pity."~
Back to top Go down
Lord_Takkddinn

Lord_Takkddinn

PostSubject: Re: In the basement it will begin.....   In the basement it will begin..... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:16 am

~he calmly replys~

"It is not pain that i want you to feel, You asked my about my past, what better way to show you." ~with out movment of his lips then focus's on jessa~
Back to top Go down
Seraphicdesires
Admin
Seraphicdesires

PostSubject: Re: In the basement it will begin.....   In the basement it will begin..... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:23 am

~Her true form limp her astral body moves with the lord, taking in the sight of the temple. She can feel him beside her but no words surpass her lips as she sits next to him in total relaxation. A gentle sigh escapes her happy to be free of the panic and pain stricken past that was recently pressed within her mind.. Cerulean orbs lift toward the ceiling looking at the textures put in it then turn to him~"Why have you brought me here, I wished only to help you feel better and you have caused me more pain then I have ever wished for. I want my security back and with you I feel none"~Her astral form and her physical form both speak this aloud~
Back to top Go down
Lord_Takkddinn

Lord_Takkddinn

PostSubject: Re: In the basement it will begin.....   In the basement it will begin..... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:41 am

~ he looks to lady jessa directly into her eyes before responding~

" Pain is just a feeling it passes with time, here time does not exsist. For you wanted to learn how to control your own abilitys, i brought you here to learn."

~knowing if she is to learn anything is to leave pain behind, he watchs her body as she is curled into a ball on the ground~

~he says aloud so elodie can hear him~ " she must learn this as the first step to control...."
Back to top Go down
Seraphicdesires
Admin
Seraphicdesires

PostSubject: Re: In the basement it will begin.....   In the basement it will begin..... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:50 am

"How can I learn to leave pain behind when my pain is near me everyday. I shall never forget the day my family slain nor how I felt. I will never forget the pain you have just put in my mind nor the sadness you have given me. I wish my sister, I wish my home. Please take me there. If I must really release my pain then take me back to that day when I was six and make all right again.. None can do that... Please just take me home"~Tears begin to soak her cheeks once more as her physical form curls tighter into itself.~"Please take me home"
Back to top Go down
Lord_Takkddinn

Lord_Takkddinn

PostSubject: Re: In the basement it will begin.....   In the basement it will begin..... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:36 am

~still indire jessa mind he says~

" Why feel pain at all, why not just accept the events now. You asked me to teach you, i want you to learn. You want to control your abilitys, to need to let go of your pain. You need to focus on today, the here and now. Be greatful that you lived, and feel no sarrow. The emotional attachment is keeping you from your goal. So abid it and focus."

~he sits cloeing his eyes enbracing the surrounding around him~
Back to top Go down
Seraphicdesires
Admin
Seraphicdesires

PostSubject: Re: In the basement it will begin.....   In the basement it will begin..... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:49 pm

~Her voice in a deep growl as she speaks to him~"I did not wish this new life you gave me. I wish to learn but at this time, no. Now, you maybe my sire, but you are also my servant since you are in my kingdom. "~Her voice raises at this time~"And you shall remember that when in my home, which I allow you to occupy, in my courtyard or my land."~Her eyes slant at him, and then she begins to focus. Forcing him from her mind entirely. Her astral form fades away from him returning to the physical she awakens and stands. Jess maybe soft at times but when it came down to it Jess had a force about her. She turned to look at him~"You will never enter my mind again without me granting you permission. Do you understand me Knight?"~Without even having his answer Jess walks away from him leaving him within the basement alone. She soon appears next to her sister's side~"I am retiring to the courtyards. I shall not return here for a good time."~With that Jess turned and left the rec' room and the quarters. She was out of the castle in moments flat and gone from there sight~
Back to top Go down
Admin_ElodieLeigh
Admin
Admin_ElodieLeigh

PostSubject: Re: In the basement it will begin.....   In the basement it will begin..... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 5:30 pm

A great sense of authority gave off of Jessa's energy, and as she stood and walked away. I knew precisely what had went on,
As she was by my side my gaze never let go of our new knights. I nodded my head then parted my lips as she walked away, a dread cold swarmed up my veins and chilled down my spine as I did not budge.
"My sister." I spoke clearly, "Do not tell, nor give this information around.. but something dark is coming. This is very important. I don't know what it's intentions are, but it is just as cold as what ruined us before many years ago. I can feel it through the air and in my heart."
I finally straightened my back looking over my shoulder to my sister whom now was out of my site.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Takkddinn

Lord_Takkddinn

PostSubject: Re: In the basement it will begin.....   In the basement it will begin..... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 8:36 pm

~In a quick responce before elodie could leave not mentaly, but with tongue he says~

"I maybe a knight here. She wanted to learn i was teaching. Where i stand, i do not have to stay here."

~the same warm chill traces his form and the continues to speak, he also raise his head in a some what kind of fear to look upone the face of elodie~

"I..... i could leave her to die an agonizing death once again, but this time she would stay dead."

~His eyes focus on elodie, he knows this will be a fight. He is coming.....I can feel his blood as if it was in my veins, my brother i would meet soon enough. ~

~he walks to stone steps not leaving a sound till he meets the forth floor. Not caring for repairs on the hole in the four floors he wants to leave elodies sights. She knows something he does not, he knows he will have to battle soon, for death once more is not an opption. He walks to the court yard to end up saving another life before making his way to the pets chambers.~
Back to top Go down
Admin_ElodieLeigh
Admin
Admin_ElodieLeigh

PostSubject: Re: In the basement it will begin.....   In the basement it will begin..... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:10 am

The intense emotions of the dark energy that moved near even though it's distance was great consumed my as I had the idea of what it may be. I bit my lip, I could not handle seeing him again. The temptations for doing any wrong would be great.

I just glanced to Lord Takkdinn before his leaving, giving him a nod before retreating to the courtyard for my sweet little sister, whom is still a child to me, that always brought me a smile through troubles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the basement it will begin.....   In the basement it will begin..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the basement it will begin.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp :: The Kingdom :: Knight's Quarters-
Jump to: