The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp

Congratulations, the boards are now open for RP.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chores Aplenty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RinDaiyokai

RinDaiyokai

Chores Aplenty Empty
PostSubject: Chores Aplenty   Chores Aplenty Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:41 am

Sitting by the hearth within my quarters which I share with the few more of my status I sit sewing a garment for which I was asked to mend and baking cookies for those of the court who I hope to please. All of a sudden I let out a fit of sneezes causing me to look around, and I can’t help but notice how I seem to be the only one around this fine afternoon. But I can’t complain I rarely get this space to myself and plan to take full advantage of it; and without the normal hesitation I begin to sing a song from my childhood, first low and bashful but as time passes letting myself get sweep up within the chorus. As I finish the mending and set it aside.

“Are you going to Scarborough Fair… Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme… Remember me to one who lives there… He once was a true love of mine…” I sing in a soft sweet voice as I stand and walk toward a small closet at the far end of the room.

As my heart gets lighter and sprits rise I continue to sing, I pick up the broom and start to sweep around the quarters and I can’t help but dance as I continue to sing not aware if any may hear me and catch me in my fanciful whim as the air around me begins to pick up as my hair moves on the breeze; my sprits lighter then they have been in sometime.

“Tell him to make me a cambric shirt… Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme… Without no seams nor needle work… Then he'll be a true love of mine…” I sing as my eyes close and my feet seem to barely touch the floor.

So lost in the moment I fail to notice a new power spark within my being, the awaking of a new power be it vampirc or demonic in nature; for the moment of serene release allowed my mind to accept the powers my bloodlines were willing to give. I continued to move around as if without a care in the world… and unbeknown to myself leaving a trail of mess within my wake.

“Tell him to reap it with a sickle of leather… Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme… And gather it all in a bunch of heather… Then he'll be a true love of mine…” I sing not noticing anything of the world directly around me except a slight chill that has started to kiss my bare shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Takkddinn

Lord_Takkddinn

Chores Aplenty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chores Aplenty   Chores Aplenty Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:03 pm

~standing in the door way as rin sings to herself watching as her vampyric power takes hold, he does not make a sound as he leans against the door way this is a wonderous sight to see as a new beginer not nearly noticing her being as a vampire. he does not make a sound but instead just watchs in wait to not be noticed~
Back to top Go down
RinDaiyokai

RinDaiyokai

Chores Aplenty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chores Aplenty   Chores Aplenty Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:14 am

As I continue to twirl and spin to my song I begin to smell something intruding my senses and can’t help but sniff around for the strange odor it beginning to get quite pungent. “What is that… no… on no..!!!” Then I takes off in a full run trying not to trip over all the papers, books, and whatnot now littering the floor my mind racing with so many questions, such as... “How did this happen, I just cleaned that floor… didn’t I? And what am I going to tell Lady Jessika since I burned her favorite cookies?”

As I get to the stove I quickly use my apron to pull out the blacked pieces of surgery dough, and with a sigh and humpf of frustration I quickly dumped them in a pail and drop the pan in the sink to be cleaned later. I silently began to storm off toward the door kicking anything that was in my way, what did it matter I had to re-clean anyway and as I swing to pail to send the un presentable snacks out the door in hopes that a small furry creature may dispose of the evidence I notice a tall dark shadow of a man leaning against the door and know its took late the cookies are flying right at him. I can’t help but cringe not knowing who it is at first and then dropping to a knee head bowed allowing my words to convey the respect I had been lectured about for may years, “Please sir forgive me… I did not see you there.”

I keep my head bowed waiting for a response… either that of forgiveness or that of the all too familiar reprimand.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Takkddinn

Lord_Takkddinn

Chores Aplenty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chores Aplenty   Chores Aplenty Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:30 am

~now coverd head to foot with hot toasty cookies he looks at the girl knowing it was an accident he steps forward out of the shadows to reveal himself and standing tall.~

"Rin.."
Back to top Go down
RinDaiyokai

RinDaiyokai

Chores Aplenty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chores Aplenty   Chores Aplenty Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 11:12 am

That voice so familiar… slowing lifting her head her long raven hair cascading over the left side of her face and her eyes now a golden color very different from their normal darkness, as her vision focuses on the man now clearly in front of her a gasp of realization can’t help but escape her lips and a few seconds later her voice slowly spills from them as well. “Lord Takkdinn, I’m so sorry I didn’t see you there.” Now seeing just how much of a mess she made of her sire she quickly unties her apron from her body and starts to brush the cookie residue from his being with it. “Again my apologies… if there is anything I can do for you please don’t hesitate, and may I ask what brings you back to the kingdom?”

Now Stepping back from him and letting her arms fall to her sides she can’t help but look embarrassed wondering just how long he must have been standing there and had he seen her dancing and oh kami had he heard her singing and with a small hint of blush she looks around her at the mess the quarters now lay in and tries to muster a explanation. “Please forgive the mess…I was… uhh... spring cleaning.” and wearing her normal cheerful smile she allows herself to look at him and waits for they reason he has chosen to visit the quarters.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Takkddinn

Lord_Takkddinn

Chores Aplenty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chores Aplenty   Chores Aplenty Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:02 pm

~out of simplcity he reachs up and eats the only warm cookie stuck to his face, afterwards he aplodes rin for the fantasic cooking~

"Well hello rin!!!!!"

~he swoops down and takes her up in his arms like it was a wowing affect to see her still alive in the world~

"I have not seen you in ages, litrraly ages. Have you kept your word to me?"
Back to top Go down
RinDaiyokai

RinDaiyokai

Chores Aplenty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chores Aplenty   Chores Aplenty Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:48 am

Hearing his praise of my cooking made me nothing more then ecstatic and happy my heart swimming in my chest.

“Thank you Lord Takkd….” The rest of my sentence stuck in my throat and his strong arms embrace me in a hug that I can’t say I was anything but surprised about. A smile creeping up upon my face my arms returning the embrace and I try to speak again my voice holding a rich warmness that was not there a moment before feeling it safe to speak candid with my lord.

“Lord Takkddinn to what do I owe this pleasure and may I say I have missed much as well.” Making a reference to the tight hug he now held me. And with the response he gave me I could help but cock my head and give him a bewildered look as my thoughts searched for a reference to “This Word” I was to keep.

“My Lord to what do you refer to?” My now un-normal golden eyes (usually a dark almost black) moving to meet his; my now paler then normal skin taking on a hint of blush as I becomes slightly embarrassed of forgetting something that must have been quite important at the time.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Takkddinn

Lord_Takkddinn

Chores Aplenty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chores Aplenty   Chores Aplenty Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 8:17 am

~he asked her simply as he still held her in a strong embrace, his words came with warmth~

" I asked you to never become anything less then what i thought of you, as for you have my blood flowing through you. A small line of vampire master/lord blood, if only you knew how old i really am. May i ask what your doing in these quarters?"

~he looking directly into her eyes, his words needed answering, his simpathtic blue eyes looking back into rins as he waits for the anwser to come~
Back to top Go down
RinDaiyokai

RinDaiyokai

Chores Aplenty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chores Aplenty   Chores Aplenty Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 3:53 pm

His words stinging me to the core and echo within my soul “…never become anything less then what I thought of you..”; what did he think of me? I close my eyes and take a deep breath as I cant bear to look into his sympathetic blue orbs while I try to explain to him how I came to be what I am today. My thoughts strain to figure out how I became a pet here in this kingdom and how much I must be disgracing my lord and his noble bloodline.

“Sire please forgive me for braking my word…” I drop my head to the side and a sudden tear runs down my cheek as I continue. “… I have become something less then acceptable to your noble bloodline. I am a pet to this Kingdom of Alaent'tar...” I take a moment to think how I may word my next statement properly and continue “…well I came to this kingdom rescued by its king… and then though my weakness and his charm I have fallen to the lowest ranks of the kingdom… yet after he lost his throne his sweet sisters allowed me to stay but only as this…” I motion to the quarters for which I stay, “… til I prove my self worthy yet again within their eyes. And I try everyday to show to then I am better and wish to regain my status… and that my loyalty for this kingdom is great, and that my reputation is something I strive to restore.” I stop to take a deep breath my next statement in a hushed slightly somber tone “I have made many a mistake in my life and I do not regret any of my decisions for threw theses mistakes as they are called I have been able to grow and become better… again my lord forgive me.”
Back to top Go down
Lord_Takkddinn

Lord_Takkddinn

Chores Aplenty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chores Aplenty   Chores Aplenty Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:12 am

" He is king no moe yet you do as his sisters command...... why? the question i do not know. As forth i do see that i was asked here as a high knight to this kingdom, and i am your sire you are mine to command, yet i do not tell you to do anything for me, i ask you like an equal. All the same you are mine to command.......... "

~ he looks at the top of her head his simpathetic orbs are not pieceing but gental ~

" I would like to ask you to walk with me to the library for a time to our self the talk of sire and servent. we must continue this converstaion another time for i might show you more then i have showen in a millionia. tonight meet me in the library after dusk there is much more to go over. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chores Aplenty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chores Aplenty   Chores Aplenty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chores Aplenty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp :: The Kingdom :: The Kingdom's Pets Quarter-
Jump to: