The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp

Congratulations, the boards are now open for RP.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Turning To A New Page - Prophecies (something I threw together in 5 minutes.Might as well get shit rolling)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin_ElodieLeigh
Admin
Admin_ElodieLeigh

A Turning To A New Page - Prophecies (something I threw together in 5 minutes.Might as well get shit rolling) Empty
PostSubject: A Turning To A New Page - Prophecies (something I threw together in 5 minutes.Might as well get shit rolling)   A Turning To A New Page - Prophecies (something I threw together in 5 minutes.Might as well get shit rolling) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:44 pm

Upon my studies in the silence of the library with some of our servants in charge of keeping it tidy and books in proper places. I opened one of my few chosen books upon the past of my family. The Alaent'tar and it's Noble Line of Victory, that brought one side of my lip curve in remembrance to our recent fall. How condescending. Partially due to karma of a knight gone mad.

"Elodie Leigh Alaent'tar, from the noble line of victory." I whispered beneath my breath repeating a few times and then stop. I arch my eyebrow and my eyes widen at one word.
"Prophecy?" I trace my index finger line by line upon the ancient text, thankful I have always admired literature so it shouldn't be too hard to translate all of this.

They read as listed.

'The fall of the holy one, possessed by his blood of igneous wrath will butcher his kin over his pride and obsession to conquer - the murders are not by his own hand.

A mortal shall be left behind to mourn the death of family lost for 10 years before the rising of demons. Upon which shall...'

The writing faded.

I frown slightly, but my eyes still widened of curiosity after every letter read. Of course it was written in more impressive speech, I flip through the chapters over every prophecy in a frenzy to know more. The first two struck my memory like a freshly sharpened dagger to my once beating heart.

Finally, I let a sigh out reaching legible handwriting.

'And following chronologically these events shall a great war rise up between the two prosperous kingdoms, may the separate lovers reunite at the sides...'

It faded again as I skimmed quickly past the fading calligraphy.

'...and thus the reign of Armageddon begin it's arising.'

I raised my hand slowly to my lips and narrowing my eyebrows, looking down to the book with pure attraction and wonder.
Slowly I rose to my feet from the chair grabbing the one leather covered book bound by just a strap of leather as well, hooked close by a medallion with our family crest so nicely preserved in gold. I walked through the winding bookcases, passing by several of our servants who scurried quickly to do their job and clean after my mess. But not without a curtsy and a bow first.

I took graceful steps down the long red carpet and through the oak doors pushing their heavy selves with one hand into the cold long hallway. Which the long curtains swayed inward letting the moonlight and night breeze flow from the unlatched windows.

I stopped my stroll halfway down the long hallway. My skin luminous in this moonlight, my eyes practically too light of a green to avoid.
I leaned against the wall my eyes flickered around me and out of pure craving and thirst for this knowledge I unwound the leather strap, and slowly opened the book returning to my page.

I glanced around once more, but we all know the secrecy of the undead.
Back to top Go down
https://devilinthehempking.forumotion.net
Lord_Takkddinn

Lord_Takkddinn

A Turning To A New Page - Prophecies (something I threw together in 5 minutes.Might as well get shit rolling) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Turning To A New Page - Prophecies (something I threw together in 5 minutes.Might as well get shit rolling)   A Turning To A New Page - Prophecies (something I threw together in 5 minutes.Might as well get shit rolling) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:27 am

sitting is silence along the hallways walls in complete darkness looking athe moonlite sky he stands, he knows he is not alone. Takk then makes his way toward the library. His pale skin glimmering in the moon lite like a ghost along the hallways of the castle, a lillte midnight reading. Knowlage is power. He thinks to himeself as he has to prepare for the next big thing, he is coming fast.

He stops just before the girl leaning against the wall. Deciding not to make a sound he waits in totel silence.
Back to top Go down
Admin_ElodieLeigh
Admin
Admin_ElodieLeigh

PostSubject: Re: A Turning To A New Page - Prophecies (something I threw together in 5 minutes.Might as well get shit rolling)   A Turning To A New Page - Prophecies (something I threw together in 5 minutes.Might as well get shit rolling) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:23 am

It appears as if I was right about every member of our kingdom, most of all undead, most of all very silent. At this point I did not notice him.
The breeze picking up the curtains as they blew up rising into the ceiling of the hallway, winter was coming. Her eyes flashed quickly in color, her dark silhouette flashing it's figure, and the details of her identity as a curtain being blown around allowed some of the moonlight to shine down on her.
I continued my brief reading consumed by my book and studies that no mere footstep nor noise could have crossed my senses. It didn't have to.
For it was only moments later that the same happened to the stranger down along the hallway. I slammed my book shut the second out of the corner of my eye a figured of a man, a pale skin graceful man. Stood feet away from me. My mind began pounding with pulses as if it was a heartbeat as somewhere in my thoughts was making me believe it was him. Preposterous.

"Ahem."I cleared my smooth voice, my crimson lips parting again as I softened my expression up. Not stern, not shocked. "Can I assist you?" I spoke as I strolled into the center of the hallway, directly facing him. I kept my distance though, enough for him to still be unrecognizable.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Takkddinn

Lord_Takkddinn

PostSubject: Re: A Turning To A New Page - Prophecies (something I threw together in 5 minutes.Might as well get shit rolling)   A Turning To A New Page - Prophecies (something I threw together in 5 minutes.Might as well get shit rolling) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:13 pm

~ he has benoticed finaly and look to her darl silluette~

" i was just on my way for a little read lady elodie, did not mean to startle you, ill be on my way then"

~he strollls as the figure kinda huridly ~
Back to top Go down
Admin_ElodieLeigh
Admin
Admin_ElodieLeigh

PostSubject: Re: A Turning To A New Page - Prophecies (something I threw together in 5 minutes.Might as well get shit rolling)   A Turning To A New Page - Prophecies (something I threw together in 5 minutes.Might as well get shit rolling) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:20 pm

My eyebrows raised, this voice so familiar.
"Lord Takkddinn?" I questioned as he drew near me to his destination I suppose was the library because further down the way was just the entrance to some more of our rooms. He would have no interest in any of that. My eyes flickered to him, he knew something.

"The tension and anticipation is so electric at some times is it not?" I inquired softly over the subject of the feeling it just may be my lord drawing near. Lord Takkddinn's past had made me grown curious that he may just know something of it. I could be wrong, but it never hurts to ask. I could even be wrong of my lord, but he would not be happy if I questioned that either. If he wanted me to know, why would he not make his presence known... what were his intentions.
I spoke again my eyes following him as I held the book at my side, my other hand on my hip. "Does the feeling of something approaching our kingdom's walls strike you as well Lord?"
Back to top Go down
Lord_Takkddinn

Lord_Takkddinn

PostSubject: Re: A Turning To A New Page - Prophecies (something I threw together in 5 minutes.Might as well get shit rolling)   A Turning To A New Page - Prophecies (something I threw together in 5 minutes.Might as well get shit rolling) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:01 pm

~he look ats lady elodie half his face covered in shadow the other in fear he looks upone her in cold sweat. This presence is electrifying~

"yes it is i" ~he responed in complete thought, distracted by what he know in going to change the way he sees things now, and if he can escape he can go home the same~

" H......He........He's coming" ~his face stricken with a cold fear he has to learn more before the show down.~ "Do you know of what is about to happen?" ~now fully interested in elodie the sentance made him think for the times being, of how can she know he's coming as well, as he looks down in thought he noticed the book in her grasps~

"Lady elodie" ~in a calm tone once more returning to the perfect stance~ " my i ask of what books you bare in these walls?"
Back to top Go down
Admin_ElodieLeigh
Admin
Admin_ElodieLeigh

PostSubject: Re: A Turning To A New Page - Prophecies (something I threw together in 5 minutes.Might as well get shit rolling)   A Turning To A New Page - Prophecies (something I threw together in 5 minutes.Might as well get shit rolling) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:12 pm

"My intuition is far more amplified than the average mortal and immortal, I have a strong feeling.." My glance left him as I stared off into a window out into Issoth's forest, past that looking the dark mountains the moon was high above beaming down it's lights of beauty.
It was at the mere thought, I knew who he was referring to. His fiery blood, the very same blood I fed off of for the first time. The blood that drew me into an excruciating pain that began an eternal bond with him.
Beneath my cloak an illusion, well possibly not a red hue ran from my wrists and through my chest crawling up my neck then faded.
A pulse shot through me as I took a step back, I looked to him again. Stepping away from the window face him.
But I did not share my knowledge of my Lord Sanguineous with him.. I shall discover his knowledge of him later.
I caught his direction to my book before holding it closer, in protection.
"Lord Takkddinn, if it was something my family was gifted with it was our knowledge and records of much lore, as well as tales of the history of our families past, and that believed of the worlds past as well. Many might be even beyond your comprehension. I study many, but some are just too difficult in scripture. Why do you ask?" I spoke very calmly.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Takkddinn

Lord_Takkddinn

PostSubject: Re: A Turning To A New Page - Prophecies (something I threw together in 5 minutes.Might as well get shit rolling)   A Turning To A New Page - Prophecies (something I threw together in 5 minutes.Might as well get shit rolling) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:25 pm

~he knows san is his brother he did not share the memory of his birth with elodie he has a kind of blood not of the same being the eldest brother he watch gloomfuly as his younger brother stepped for the bubbling hot pools of demoninc blood, he was there the day of the raising and san was there the day of banishment, this was a feud that would rock the world. ~

"You know of this presence i presume. The records of you family follow the demonic line then? "
Back to top Go down
Admin_ElodieLeigh
Admin
Admin_ElodieLeigh

PostSubject: Re: A Turning To A New Page - Prophecies (something I threw together in 5 minutes.Might as well get shit rolling)   A Turning To A New Page - Prophecies (something I threw together in 5 minutes.Might as well get shit rolling) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:38 pm

I watched him, and my lips parted, but I hesitated to speak. Finally I built up the courage, to say anything referring to him as he must have known who we were speaking of my tone.
It pained me to say it, " I know very well of Lord Sanguineous.. if this his him. I sense the vengeance, and his wrath consumes me." I spoke ever so quietly.

The attention being turned away from my lord I nodded. "Yes my family posses lineage of demonic blood as well as scriptures of records most are protected and forbidden.. of course without a good reason. So I shall give you a brief summary. Passed down by generations. My mother being not of the blood changed things, she did not wish us to know... but obviously..." I glanced into the courtyard to her beautiful statue in our remembrance. "..it had taken well of my brother upon his death and our corruption of the Alaent'tars ten miserable years ago. It is within all of us, but no, it has not consumed me nor do I bare any signs of demons. It is in the past of where we were possessed with this that I still study to this day.. and I have been upon my return to my kingdom."
Back to top Go down
Lord_Takkddinn

Lord_Takkddinn

PostSubject: Re: A Turning To A New Page - Prophecies (something I threw together in 5 minutes.Might as well get shit rolling)   A Turning To A New Page - Prophecies (something I threw together in 5 minutes.Might as well get shit rolling) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:54 pm

" if you would like i have some thing else to show you though that is your choice, my i see the records of you family line please?"

~his intentions was the same he has to know the truth if that was the truth of his brother moving into human lives with out father permission, this means he is trying to over throw the throne~
Back to top Go down
Admin_ElodieLeigh
Admin
Admin_ElodieLeigh

PostSubject: Re: A Turning To A New Page - Prophecies (something I threw together in 5 minutes.Might as well get shit rolling)   A Turning To A New Page - Prophecies (something I threw together in 5 minutes.Might as well get shit rolling) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 12:31 am

"Very well then.." I spoke motioning him to follow, as Into the library it was vacant of our servants and slaves. Obviously left for their good nights rest, especially then. Word spread fast for the repairs in the knight's quarters.

I led him through the twisting book cases, the tall shelves that were so always kept organized by my strict requests. I was rather curious and intrigued in what he would share with me. Finally we came upon a circular form of very tall shelves, and in the middle was a table intricately designed passed down from our generation, with beautiful chairs surrounding it as well. Upon the shelves were our records, dating back to the creation of our family. I slowly took a seat, sinking into the thick red cushion adorned with golden trim, "What is it you wish to share? Also, If it is my past that interests you I am afraid you are out of luck, it is not recorded..nor ever will be." I tossed him a light chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Takkddinn

Lord_Takkddinn

PostSubject: Re: A Turning To A New Page - Prophecies (something I threw together in 5 minutes.Might as well get shit rolling)   A Turning To A New Page - Prophecies (something I threw together in 5 minutes.Might as well get shit rolling) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:46 pm

" Actully im looking to the lost records of Loki and a rumord book Land of The UnDead: The Myth..."

~he knew these books are rumord as fakes but he knows the truth that a demon once wrote em as truth till he was found by a unknown sorce and killed, its hard to kill full blooded demons but its not just a myth ither~

" The books are like records they hold keys too, keys open doors to other lands "
Back to top Go down
Admin_ElodieLeigh
Admin
Admin_ElodieLeigh

PostSubject: Re: A Turning To A New Page - Prophecies (something I threw together in 5 minutes.Might as well get shit rolling)   A Turning To A New Page - Prophecies (something I threw together in 5 minutes.Might as well get shit rolling) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 8:49 pm

"Ahh! I'm positive my family must have them at least in this general area. The Alaent'tars have always had many secrets." I gave off a thin smile, which was somewhat strange. At this point, I suppose it is a general book discussion that got me going. This greatly distracted me from particular stresses.
I pulled myself back to my feet, taking off my coat and setting it aside onto the chair's shoulders. Beneath I was wearing a white shirt which draped off my shoulders, the sleeves slightly loose but clinched with lace around my wrists. This shirt was greatly tightened by a deep crimson brocaded corset, which lace strings were neatly tied in the back. Everything almost felt at ease.

"Let's see here..." I tiptoed my way out from the space between the chair and the table. Pinning my hair up on the way near him to keep it from falling in my face, I glanced up to him.
"I'm quite sure we--" My words froze in my mouth as I brushed past him, another hallucination? Possibly? I had to even question myself for his blood smelt..peculiar. "Can find something.." I finished hesitantly, trying to play my puzzled mind off.
I stopped. Now facing the shelf and acted as if I were scanning the titles. Over my shoulder I shot him a glance, his blood was nothing in which could be defined... so alike to my Lord's. This what quite strange, I quickly shook that thought away, and actually began to try and search through the circle of tall shelves. But it still lingered..

His powers... I fought to scan him up and down again.
The tone of his voice.. the urge was almost painful.
I just wanted one more glance to verify.. That there is possibly no way he could be of his kind.

And if he was? That would explain why inside of me it was as if my blood was lighting aflame. If this is to be true? The lust would be almost impossible to abstain.

I finally looked back after a moments worth of racing thoughts, "Possibly this??" I handed him a dusty light tan leather bound book.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Takkddinn

Lord_Takkddinn

PostSubject: Re: A Turning To A New Page - Prophecies (something I threw together in 5 minutes.Might as well get shit rolling)   A Turning To A New Page - Prophecies (something I threw together in 5 minutes.Might as well get shit rolling) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:05 pm

~he takes out a platnum flask enbroyded wit the crest of loki, being objects with this crest can only be picked up by the family of this line, the flask was magical holding gallons at a time. Once filled it repleanishes its self wit the same substance. As he opens the flask a aroma fills the room, the smell so strong you can taste the suddlness of the swill. Blood pours highly think, red, and neon green into the jaws of takk.~

"Yes let me read for a second as this might work."

~he opens the pages and begins to read turning the pages swiftly and with care as he studys the pages like a speed reader~
Back to top Go down
Admin_ElodieLeigh
Admin
Admin_ElodieLeigh

PostSubject: Re: A Turning To A New Page - Prophecies (something I threw together in 5 minutes.Might as well get shit rolling)   A Turning To A New Page - Prophecies (something I threw together in 5 minutes.Might as well get shit rolling) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:16 pm

I took in a bit of that smell, turning away quickly to close my eyes. So beautiful..

"Don't open any portals in my library please." I smirked to him to lighten my thoughts. Although the more aroma of that...blood...it was beyond blood would definitely drive me in a different direction.
It was perfection.
The answer was almost clear.
Finally in an attempt to regain my composure I turned back to him, leaning against the bookshelf.
His presence, I realized the grace it held. How it was so similar, but how his was almost different.
Studying him, more than just his actions I bit down on my bottom lip. I folded my arms my nails pressing against the skin each others as I fought back any words I'd regret, or attempting anything.

'Just look at me..' I thought to myself, wanting to see his eyes. This yearning ever so strong that consumed my thoughts. His aura overwhelming to my senses.
I shook my head again to push these thoughts out, I was unstable. I had to be. I'm not in the right state of mind. This was all in my head..possibly?
Back to top Go down
Lord_Takkddinn

Lord_Takkddinn

PostSubject: Re: A Turning To A New Page - Prophecies (something I threw together in 5 minutes.Might as well get shit rolling)   A Turning To A New Page - Prophecies (something I threw together in 5 minutes.Might as well get shit rolling) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:31 pm

~takk lifts he eye towards elodie fast not lifting his face from the book, kinda bent down at an angel so it would looks as if he face was shorter but simple, his blue eyes fixed on elodie studying her before he goes back to reading the flask still open for the time being the aroma still intoxicating the room~

"hmmmmm.... nothing in this one..." ~ he quickly scans the book looking for flaws and notices it was a strange tale of corvenous it mentions some odd battle of dagon but he read it anyways~

~he closes the book then the flask befoe sitting straight again the book now sitting in front of him~

" Is there something wrong my lady?"

~intently looking her over as he leans forth and crossing his fingers oner the others before resting his chine on top~
Back to top Go down
Admin_ElodieLeigh
Admin
Admin_ElodieLeigh

PostSubject: Re: A Turning To A New Page - Prophecies (something I threw together in 5 minutes.Might as well get shit rolling)   A Turning To A New Page - Prophecies (something I threw together in 5 minutes.Might as well get shit rolling) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:40 pm

The same reaction, it was as if an arrow pierced my non-existent heart. I noticed his glance, but my eyes shifted away.

"Oh..well that is horrible," I spoke quickly, now noticing a reason for me to turn away but I could not find it in me at the moment. "Do you wish for me to look again my lord?" I inquired as the ecstasy filled my body. My grip on my arms tightening ever so slightly. Finally, he closed it. But it still ever so invisibly misted the room. This was unbearable. He was impossible.

I let my arms fall to the side, shaking my head ever so slowly.
"Not at all my lord, Everything is alright... " I nodded eying his features. They seemed so flawless, and perfect. I wanted to touch him, but I refrained myself. " I suppose I'm just in a daze.."
Daze? Yes why what a good word. More like a nirvana which had the potential to be even better.

I repeated my question, my eyes into his to hypnotized to break this gaze, "Anything you wish me to do? Keep looking?"
Back to top Go down
Lord_Takkddinn

Lord_Takkddinn

PostSubject: Re: A Turning To A New Page - Prophecies (something I threw together in 5 minutes.Might as well get shit rolling)   A Turning To A New Page - Prophecies (something I threw together in 5 minutes.Might as well get shit rolling) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:53 pm

~ Takk as it looked from a angel pulsed with a firce passion as a new aroma emerged as if something was calling her to him the moment was rash but true. His ardure plusating fiercly with every minute she stands there the aroma of amber, lavender, and rose peirced the room as if someone was baking this next to them~

" Can... you come....take this book please? " ~a mix if a irish accent emerged as well as his features fine allot to make him more then perfect the ardures effects play this trick unfortionitly~
Back to top Go down
Admin_ElodieLeigh
Admin
Admin_ElodieLeigh

PostSubject: Re: A Turning To A New Page - Prophecies (something I threw together in 5 minutes.Might as well get shit rolling)   A Turning To A New Page - Prophecies (something I threw together in 5 minutes.Might as well get shit rolling) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 10:06 pm

The new aroma swept through me like a scent of the heaven I never once experienced. All so serene, so heavy of a trance in which entangled my mind now like inescapable vines. Though the possibility of distraction might still be apparent, his blood tempted my will far too much. I let the incense carry on without interference from my very mind.

"Of course." I nodded once, my voice gently from luscious crimson lips.

His silent trance calling lifted me from my locked spot. I slowly paced myself toward him, graceful as ever. Light soundless steps despite the fact it was boots against marble. I kept my eyes solid toward his gaze, before placing one hand on the table reaching across toward the book with the other.
It appeared as if the chandelier's candles wore out for the evening by a sweep of wind, but the candles on the tables, and candelabra's scattered through the room kept it somewhat lit throughout the large structure.
None of this mattered to me at all, for I did not take notice to the sudden slight darkening to the room as the dim candlelight only highlighted his features more.. making every bit of him so desirable in my eyes. So impossible to break away from.

This was pure blasphemy, but at the same time sweet irresistible bliss.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Takkddinn

Lord_Takkddinn

PostSubject: Re: A Turning To A New Page - Prophecies (something I threw together in 5 minutes.Might as well get shit rolling)   A Turning To A New Page - Prophecies (something I threw together in 5 minutes.Might as well get shit rolling) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 10:13 pm

~the onlt thing thats moves at this point was his head, with in the blink of an eyes gaze he is kissing lady elodie, the sweet passion upone her lips his eyes was closed and into the moment~
Back to top Go down
Admin_ElodieLeigh
Admin
Admin_ElodieLeigh

PostSubject: Re: A Turning To A New Page - Prophecies (something I threw together in 5 minutes.Might as well get shit rolling)   A Turning To A New Page - Prophecies (something I threw together in 5 minutes.Might as well get shit rolling) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 10:20 pm

This point almost defeated every bit of her, a pounding 'NO!' lurked through my heart as his voice but I pushed it away quickly. Takkddinn's power overthrowing even my own thoughts, or maybe, was I really doing it?
His lips to me by surprise l pressed against mine. So softly.
Hesitantly I moved my hand to his cheek brushing my fingers down it, as I melted beneath the weight of his tender touch and kissed him back. He has only been here for so little of time? How can this be?
The aroma only intoxicated the moment more as I fought back losing myself under his control..or whatever this may be. But most likely...

Pure damn lust.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Takkddinn

Lord_Takkddinn

PostSubject: Re: A Turning To A New Page - Prophecies (something I threw together in 5 minutes.Might as well get shit rolling)   A Turning To A New Page - Prophecies (something I threw together in 5 minutes.Might as well get shit rolling) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 10:37 pm

~he opens his eyes in the midest of the kiss to look upone her face, he leans in and bits her lower lip softly and sending a shock through her his passion pulsing now through her as he focuses his energy into the kiss. His raw bare chest open from this veiw be he is wearing a puffy shirt. v cut on the front highly revealing.~

~being sparing enough he bits his own lip till he sheads blood, the extacy is gracous, he leans back as if noting he wants her in his arms, like follow the leader~
Back to top Go down
Admin_ElodieLeigh
Admin
Admin_ElodieLeigh

PostSubject: Re: A Turning To A New Page - Prophecies (something I threw together in 5 minutes.Might as well get shit rolling)   A Turning To A New Page - Prophecies (something I threw together in 5 minutes.Might as well get shit rolling) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:00 pm

As he opened his eyes as did I, staring deep and lost into his. There was something, something I can not describe with mere words that took a shock through me.. his electricity shot through me with every second as if it were even going to shock my heart back to life despite at my immortal state that was impossible.
I obeyed him, after all I was helpless to the situation. Following the movements of his lips I closed my eyes again and gently sat myself upon his lap.
Slowly and every so passionately I caressed his cheek, guiding it down his neck and resting it on his collarbone.

I gently kissed the side of his delicious lips, cautiously pulling away to see if I only could.

Though my will was faulty.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Takkddinn

Lord_Takkddinn

PostSubject: Re: A Turning To A New Page - Prophecies (something I threw together in 5 minutes.Might as well get shit rolling)   A Turning To A New Page - Prophecies (something I threw together in 5 minutes.Might as well get shit rolling) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 3:21 pm

~He spoke with a tender tone how the beauty of a person can change so instatainously was like a simple form of magic, he touched to words as if he was alive the emotions that drifted behind him was e-mack-u-late, his face soft and through, he lips moved to here as she pulled away from his form, he retracted as he began to speak~

" My Lady im sorry if i offend you in anyway" ~his words cought in his throut as he spoke as he breaks into a song noted in silent tone no music to attend this fretfull attaire~ " All you'd show is love, Yet all I'd see is hate, You know that something's wrong, I know I can't relate, Wind is blowing pleasure by, And I don't feel a thing, Emotion fills the sky, Erosion clouds my brain, I can't seem to breathe in, I can't seem to see then, Through the deafening silence of pain, Left all alone again, Imprisoned by this selfish, reign, with no more rules to bend, I think I'm breaking down" ~he let silence bond them as he singes this tune as his eyes fall upone lady elodie he kisses her upone her cheek and continues~ " Strength has come and gone
So now I lie in wait
The void is never long
The core belief in fate

I've been down this lonely road
Before I know the way
As situations change
The answers will remain

Now I've got a reason
As time has brought new seasons
To carry me from this pain"

~He closes cause the song ends sady eoung he does not want to remember the past anymore, his eyes full and tastful as he looking to elodies eyes and he lips lay upone hers once more~
Back to top Go down
Admin_ElodieLeigh
Admin
Admin_ElodieLeigh

PostSubject: Re: A Turning To A New Page - Prophecies (something I threw together in 5 minutes.Might as well get shit rolling)   A Turning To A New Page - Prophecies (something I threw together in 5 minutes.Might as well get shit rolling) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:20 pm

I let myself be mesmerized by his song, his voice. I let it wrap around me and hold me close, returning my lips against his every time. In the distant plane of my mind I heard a tapping... The more I focused on it, the louder it became to wear it sounded like a pounding on a door. A door somewhere in my subconscious now revealing itself?
I chose to ignore this call as I placed both my hands on his cheeks after he finished his song, adjusting myself closer to him.
The dim light descending upon both our bodies as my hair fell loose from it's pins. Cascading onto my shoulders.
I deepened our kiss, this uncontrollable desire. Did I want it? Maybe?
I couldn't quite tell myself.

Then there was a loud bang in my mind.

I fell limp, limp into his arms as a sharp pain shot where my heart was supposed to be. I clinched my chest to the invisible wound.
Strands of curls falling over my face I leaned my head on his shoulder.
The pounding stopped as I heard a low growl bellow in my mind, his low growl.

I clung my hands to Lord Takkddinn's shoulders, I looked up into his eyes my expression begging some sort of safety.
My expression locked in fear.

"Please..." I whimpered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Turning To A New Page - Prophecies (something I threw together in 5 minutes.Might as well get shit rolling)   A Turning To A New Page - Prophecies (something I threw together in 5 minutes.Might as well get shit rolling) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Turning To A New Page - Prophecies (something I threw together in 5 minutes.Might as well get shit rolling)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp :: The Kingdom :: Castle of Alaent'tar - The Noble Line Of Victory-
Jump to: