The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp

Congratulations, the boards are now open for RP.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rin Diayokai

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RinDaiyokai

RinDaiyokai

Rin Diayokai Empty
PostSubject: Rin Diayokai   Rin Diayokai Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:47 pm

Name: Rin Diayokai

Nickname: Rinny

Height: 5'4"

Appearance: Long Raven hair that at times can seen a bit dull. My eye color fluctuates from Dark Brown (almost black) normally and tends to change to a golden color as I draw upon my vampire or demonic blood. My frame is small and petite with my skin being a light coffee/ rose tone and my fingers long and thin... yes I'm a bit awkward looking.

Race: Was mortal once but am now a hybrid of Demon magic & Vampire blood

Special Abilities: Not sure yet..., but for sure not telepathy... I know I tried and failed miserably. Hmm now that I think of it as of recently I have noticed the wind picks up as I wish it to... I should really look into this. Now a possible amount of premonition.

Languages: English & Japaneses

Marital Status: Single

Family: Single child no children... my family are my close friends.

We all have stories… this is mine…

I was born Rin, nothing more nothing less; a child to a poor fishing village couple who loved each other very much and there child who was just the happiest thing there was… till that night the wolves attacked our village slathering many and leaving others orphans to be adopted my those who survived. Yet none wanted me, for a child who was mute was nothing worth saving. The trauma from seeing my family and friends devastated by the wolves left me mysteriously mute… and without my voice, alone in a world that shunned and ignored me unless it affected them. The villagers were cruel and left me live in the ruined shack of my parents and to fend for myself, no one there to keep me company or to even care if I perished… ready to suffice me to the wolf demons if need be.

Till one day as I foraged for food in the forest I came a cross a man, or what I though was a man at the time. Oh how he was so beautiful almost as if an angel had fallen from the sky, but I couldn’t be so far from the truth. He was a Demon Lord (eldest son to one of the greatest ruling lords of the time) and he was badly injured from a battle with his half brother and had lost one of his arms in that battle… he seemed just so helpless, that I couldn’t help myself but try to offer what I had to help him heal his wounds. He refused all I could give him even the little bit I was able to “borrow” from the village reserve; and how I paid when they found out it was me, kicked and beaten till I was able to safely escape the angry men chasing me out of town w/ rocks and sticks in hand. I gave the food to the fallen demon and hoped he would accept my kindness, he did but with questions… as to how I got the black eye I now wore. I could not answer but smiled… and tried to act as though I was not in pain… why should this demon care for one weak mortal such as I. On my way back to the village I smelled smoke and saw it raising from where my village laid, it was under attack yet again from the wolf clan finishing what the started years back. As I stood on the outskirts of town frozen in fear and watching the attack a lone wolf saw me and then called for back up to finish off this frightened girl. They chased me, but I was no match for their speed and was run down halfway back to where the demon lord had fallen… I lay there dying hoping to see that face of the demon who had showed me even the slightest amount of interest. As all got dark and cold I just lay there til I awoke breath not refilling my body along with the pains of living. I don’t know how long I lay there, or why this great lord choose to save me, but I will always be thankful and immeasurably grateful. That was also the day my voice returned… this to I believe was a gift from him along with my life.

After that day I always followed my Lord though his great battles against demons a plenty who wished for his lands and power, but alas he disappeared one day leaving me to find my way in the world, oh how I miss him. Ever since I have wondered wherever my soul may lead me, fighting for those weaker then I and hoping to find joy where ever I may be…but as faith may have it, my life is intertwined with that of the wolf. As I hunted a pack of wolves that attacked a group of children I was ambushed by the same wolf clan I once feared and was defeated within an inch of my life and who left me for dead a warning to those who dare oppose them. So as my life is connected to the wolves so it to is connected to the demons… for across my path came a pair of demon lovers out for a stroll. Lord Marvin and Lady Febe found me and used their powers heal me, my life saved again. They took me into there house as if I was one of them. The only drawback was that threw their magics I was transformed into a demon myself… I was lost and alone and they gave me not only a new life but home full of safety and the knowledge that I didn’t have to be along anymore.

As for my Vampiric beginnings well that happened one night more as a whim I guess you could call it. I meet a man during a gathering of the court he seemed charming and very intriguing, so I sparked up a conversation with nothing more then a simple complement; whether it be vocal or a though I do not remember… and it matters not for I forget many at court can read the minds of those unaware. Well as we spoke and verbally spared; along with him taking advantage of his mental abilities and planting ::blush:: how do I saw “interesting” images of himself within my mind we moved to dance on the dance floor where he proposed the ideal of becoming a child of the night to me. As I listened to his voice and stared into his eyes I couldn’t help but find his proposal intoxicating, and as I was new and overwhelmed by this whole new world of experiences I was brought into I accepted. As we danced he sank his teeth into my neck and I felt the pain envelope my whole being, beginning to wonder had I made the right choose; but soon the sensations and pleasures of the change overcame the pain for which I felt and I embraced the new part of my soul that left me in tears on the floor.

After the change took place I looked up to see the vampire in front of me and with a grin and a quick question of alrightness he left to be entertained by the other guests. My night of fun had changed me, but in a good way I have learned to enjoy and accept my newer self and I look forward to the many years to come, and all because of that man… Lord Takkddinn, my sire.

~Rin

Last edited by RinDaiyokai on Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:54 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Seraphicdesires
Admin
Seraphicdesires

Rin Diayokai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin Diayokai   Rin Diayokai Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:00 pm

Welcome to The Alaent'tar Kingdom.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jessaiynn
Admin_ElodieLeigh
Admin
Admin_ElodieLeigh

Rin Diayokai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin Diayokai   Rin Diayokai Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:00 pm

Welcome to our Kingdom, Lady Rin.
Back to top Go down
https://devilinthehempking.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Rin Diayokai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin Diayokai   Rin Diayokai Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rin Diayokai
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp :: Welcome To The Kingdom :: Character Introductions-
Jump to: