The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp

Congratulations, the boards are now open for RP.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Within Thought

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Seraphicdesires
Admin
Seraphicdesires

Within Thought Empty
PostSubject: Within Thought   Within Thought Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:05 pm

~*~Gentle placed steps carry the form across cobble stoned path. She wished to relax within the serenity of the courtyard, to take in the views and maybe paint a scene. Hand would lift to readjust canvas bag on her shoulder as she looked for the perfect place. A light sigh escaped rose tinted tiers as she continued her search, past the statue of the fallen. Nearing the one recent placed of the siblings mother features drawn within stone by the finest of hands of the business. Her gentle face looked so peaceful, it made the fem wish to believe she was even after all that had been done and seen. She would allow a tear to run down her face as she quickly turned away, walking toward the stream that ran through the court yard. Beneath a willow she would lay her bag down and sit, pulling knees to her chest and laying chin upon them. Jess was taking in the events that had recently unfolded. Wondering what the next step was as she stared out over the water, slightly listening to the gentle rippling as it moved past. Lids would pull closed over cerulean hues, as she allowed from to relax against the willow trunk~*~

((sorry for the short first post, my mind left me lol I will get it back soon hehe))
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jessaiynn
LordRichardPariah

LordRichardPariah

Within Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within Thought   Within Thought Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:14 pm

As I walk into the courtyard I notice a young woman beneath a willow tree. She looks upset. I then look around; I know when to not dabble in others affairs. Seeing a small bench, over shadowed by a great towering oak, I cross over and sit up against it, and begin to polish my armor and sword. Noticing the many dents and nicks in the armor, I sigh.

"I really need to get this repaired." I wonder to myself.

Pulling out my bag of belongings, i untie a small money pouch; very light and almost empty.

"Well, I better do it myself then" i say aloud as i begin to hammer out the dents, falling back into the dark recesses of the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Angron

Angron

Within Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within Thought   Within Thought Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:31 pm

Just as I entered the great Demongate I make a step into a new world. Kinda strange...it looks so peaceful..."What an unknown scenery" I said to myself "Hope here are more enemy to defeat!"Twisted Evil I walk straight to an old oak and noticed a movement behind it...quickly I take the Bolterpistol out of my Holster and run behind the oak...and...OH! how surprising there is a man who examine his sword...hope he doesnt noticed me...quickly I retreat to the shadows of the near buildings and watch the scenery mistrustful...~Where the hell am I~ Im thinking...~Should get away from here fast~
Back to top Go down
Seraphicdesires
Admin
Seraphicdesires

Within Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within Thought   Within Thought Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:39 pm

~*~Lids were forced open as the intrude of noise was brought within the court yard and nearest her. She twist from her seated position to stand and give an icy glare in the direction of the noise. Why would one do such a thing within such a peaceful and relaxed place. Maybe he did not know she was there. Jess would take steps to this gentleman only to watch him fall within the darkness of shadows. Her brow would quirk slightly as followed him into them. So she was not the cautious one, and being one of the princesses of the land maybe she should be more. Searching for the man she would call out~*~"Whom are you, friend or foe?"~*~Senses perked as she heard another voice in the persuasion of male tone, that carried lightly upon the wind. She would halt her movement and seek this one out as well. Alas she could not find his hiding spot. Her back to the first entered male she would begin to walk away from him. Maybe she should have stayed out of the darkness and in the light, but thus far all seemed harmless and all seemed safe~*~"Whom ever you are, you are welcome to relax within the courtyard, but please make your name known. I am Princess Jessikia, you may call me Lady Jessay if you prefer."
Back to top Go down
LordRichardPariah

LordRichardPariah

Within Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within Thought   Within Thought Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:47 pm

So intent upon my work I nearly did not hear the voice calling out. "Who can that be?" I wonder. As I stand up I realise it is the young woman who was sat under the willow.

"A Princess?" I think to myself. "What a small world."

As I see her turn away I speak out: "Do not fear My lady, I am no foe of yours. I am Tanis Hawkins; A poor mercenary. I am sorry if I disturbed you, I will strive to keep quiet from henceforth."
Back to top Go down
Angron

Angron

Within Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within Thought   Within Thought Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:49 pm

~Yes...my retreat to shadows was successful...how lucky for me...~ "Whom are you, friend or foe?" ~What the?! a womans voice? at a place like that...hmm well could be normal...but it seems like she's calling out for me...oh crap...well then I think its time to walk out into the light, maybe today is not the day of fightin and killing...~ As I walk out from the shadows into the sunlight I recognise that this small man (of course hes a normal human not a chaos marine) and that woman are talking with each other, maybe i should shout something like -"Greetings small weak Humans! Tell me what is this place?!"- A word and a blow...With a tinny voice made from my Helmet-speaker I shout: "Greetings small Humans!Can Tell: me what is this place?!".
Both of them looked very alarmed at me...well you dont meet a Chaos Marine every day...and now im surprised what will happen next...
Back to top Go down
Admin_ElodieLeigh
Admin
Admin_ElodieLeigh

Within Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within Thought   Within Thought Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:57 pm

"Well, well, well... " I spoke very softly through deep crimson lips. "Sister, there is need be no fear. I've already met this Tanis Hawkins fellow. He is harmless, just new." My voice spoke coming from what seemed to be no where.
finally, I decided just to reveal myself after all. I grabbed to the branch beneath me and lowered myself down from the willow surprisingly my sister did not notice me. Of course, this might just be a good thing. I still have to look after her somehow.

As I any signs of dirt off of my intricately designed Noble's coat I folded my hands behind me walking closer to the two.
"Enjoying your stay here Lord Hawkins. Out of trouble I assume?" I arch an eyebrow in his direction.

I pause, then after the loud shout which birds scattered from the trees and escaped into the sky. Then my eyes flicker to Felix.
"Human is hardly the right word. You are in my kingdom, The Alaent'tar Kingdom, also known as Devil In The Hemp. State your name and purpose." I turn to his direction where ever he may be.
Back to top Go down
https://devilinthehempking.forumotion.net
Seraphicdesires
Admin
Seraphicdesires

Within Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within Thought   Within Thought Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:22 am

~she turned to nod to the man. a gentle smile pressing to her lips.~"Well tis a pleasure to meet you Mr. Hawkins...."~Jess was about to say more when her sister's voice caught her off guard and she nearly jumped out of her skin. She turned in Elodie's direction , placing hand to hip. Seems her sister always had a watchful eye on her, and yet she did not know for sure why. Had Jess not proven herself some to make it thus far in life? She would nod to her as she came near them only to have the other male voice come from the winds again, thus time seeming closer, she sought him out walking out of the shadows, spying him but a few paces away. She tried to take his sight in as eyes adjusted from darkness to the offending light now. A hand would lift gently to her brow as she studied him more. Her sister's voice calling from over her shoulder~

((So tired, does this post even make sense lol. Goodnight for now))
Back to top Go down
LordRichardPariah

LordRichardPariah

Within Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within Thought   Within Thought Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:51 pm

As I watch Princess Jessa, her shock suprises me. I knew not of this other woman in the tree above her, did she not know she was there? And this other being, I knew he was there. I could hear the scrape of his armor, and smell the stench of death that floats around him.

There was something about this Elodie Leigh. Something supernatural. So being the guy I am I bow but never take my eyes off them both.

"Thankyou for your vote of confidence M'lady. I shall leave you all to talk as I have much to do."

Bowing again I turn, gather up my things and leave the area, heading over to a small pond to clean my armor.
Back to top Go down
Admin_ElodieLeigh
Admin
Admin_ElodieLeigh

Within Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within Thought   Within Thought Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 2:48 pm

I kept my piercing eyes locked in the direction of the stranger, and after a moments of silence I dismissed the issue. With my hands on my hips, back straight I glanced out of the corner of my eye to Tanis. "No I would like for you to stay." I said simply, "It appears as if we've never had a chance to speak since you wondered into our kingdom's territory. Unless, you have more important things to attend to?" I inquired.

Then I turned around to greet my sister with a small pleasant smile, always a joy to see her darling face. So young, and now forever more. "Pardon me sister, but with all the newcomers I found it appropriate to abandon my studies and keep an eye after you."
Back to top Go down
https://devilinthehempking.forumotion.net
Seraphicdesires
Admin
Seraphicdesires

Within Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within Thought   Within Thought Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:52 am

~*~Jess watched as Mister Hawkins walked away, and just gave him a gentle nod to his decent from the threesome. Eyes turning back to other male still waiting for his reply as she listened to her sister's words~*~"Yes, I know I have found myself in troublesome situations alone. I fully understand sister. I am sure one day I will either prove not to have a watcher, or I will find a love whom may take your place as my protector."~*~She turned and playfully poked at Elodie's arm, slightly taunting her before running to hide behind a near by statue. Jess had a playful manner, a childish one at times when her sister was around. It was as if she wanted to continue the fun they were having before the dreadful day that had parted them in years past. She would peak her head out and give a childish giggle, as she looked from one form to another, wondering if any were going to seek her.~*~
Back to top Go down
Angron

Angron

Within Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within Thought   Within Thought Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:23 am

Im bleeding...god damnit...Ive forgot that Im heavy wounded- a shot hit me straight through my stomach- ...damn Imperial Guardmen... I feel like the world sorrounds becomes darker...Im screaming! too bad that I couldnt answer that woman at the courtyard maybe she could have helped me...
It seems that this is last time i make a breath... However than I will die for my god Khorne but I will die like a warrior! i grab my sword and one last time I scream "Blood for the Bloodgod!!!"...and then the world gets darker....
Back to top Go down
Lord_Takkddinn

Lord_Takkddinn

Within Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within Thought   Within Thought Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:48 pm

(( this is after the fact of the goins on in the rec room ))

~Takk stands over the soldier and plunges his hand into his stomache to remove any metal left, he was standing on the shadows just behind the soldier. He mumbles for a bit before shoving a bamboo rune in and begins to sew him up.~

"your a foul mess but you will not die here before my ladys....."

~he completes the sewing and demands the being to lay there still~

" he should be better in the morning"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Within Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within Thought   Within Thought Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Within Thought
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp :: The Kingdom :: The Devil's Courtyard-
Jump to: