The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp

Congratulations, the boards are now open for RP.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free to be...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seraphicdesires
Admin
Seraphicdesires

Free to be... Empty
PostSubject: Free to be...   Free to be... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:20 pm

The day had begun, M'lord off to train and my mind left for the usual of the kingdom. I wished not to deal with meetings and the coming trouble my sister warned me off. I had one of the servants saddle my horse as I changed into my riding gear. Always being the proper lady I rode side saddle through the kingdom and the town until I reached the brink of our land, where it kissed the ocean shores. I looked around to see if any where near, and pulled my skirts tight as I changed my position and rode as a man would. Forcing the horse up the side of the cliff, feeling the wind kiss my cheeks and untame my hair as we reached the top. I would slow him to a gentle trot until I found a favored spot.

As we stopped and I dropped off the saddle allowing my feet to greet the earth I smiled. Turning to the water, watching the waves crash against the rocks, then pulling back out I felt free. My sister was busied with training. I did not think she saw me go. My lord the same. Here I was alone, and able to gather my thoughts. Here I was free without the weight of task upon my shoulders. My hand let go of the horse's lead as I allowed him to venture a little ways away from me.

I would move to the edge of the cliff, wrapping my arms around myself, allowing my mind to drift within a daydream.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jessaiynn

Free to be...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp :: The Kingdom :: The Ocean's Side-
Jump to: