The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp

Congratulations, the boards are now open for RP.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A tall glass of someone.....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord_Takkddinn

Lord_Takkddinn

A tall glass of someone..... Empty
PostSubject: A tall glass of someone.....   A tall glass of someone..... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:11 pm

~Lord Takkddinn walks in to a meaningless pub to hear no sound no simple noise, just creeks around the flooring not yet meaned to a fine state. The bar man wiping down already clean glases not noticing he is there. Takk then makes his way to the bar ~

" Do you sell elven blood wine? "

~such a fine tasting wine with a bright shade of green and red but never mix fully, it is sweet and the after taste is sweeter but hold magical properties that is un explainable to man and undead~

~he then walks to a table in the far back of the room where shadow covers the area before taking a sit to enjoy this delicate wine~
Back to top Go down
lordXaphan
Admin
lordXaphan

PostSubject: royal blood   A tall glass of someone..... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:18 am

Lord_Takkddinn wrote:
~Lord Takkddinn walks in to a meaningless pub to hear no sound no simple noise, just creeks around the flooring not yet meaned to a fine state. The bar man wiping down already clean glases not noticing he is there. Takk then makes his way to the bar ~

" Do you sell elven blood wine? "

~such a fine tasting wine with a bright shade of green and red but never mix fully, it is sweet and the after taste is sweeter but hold magical properties that is un explainable to man and undead~

~he then walks to a table in the far back of the room where shadow covers the area before taking a sit to enjoy this delicate wine~

*lord marvin walks in and looks around he walks to the bar and ask for royal blood wine the floor is a hard and old wood his foot steps make him feel like hes falling thru he sits with takk and sips his glass * how are u sir taakk
Back to top Go down
crystheart

PostSubject: Re: A tall glass of someone.....   A tall glass of someone..... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:09 am

Walking through the pub, Crystheart heads from the bar where he purchased his Fine Blood wine and sits down at an empty table. He just arrived in this place and looks around. The only two occupants seem to be two males. He is little exhausted from his travels and wonders what this new place brings to his tales.
Back to top Go down
Seraphicdesires
Admin
Seraphicdesires

PostSubject: Re: A tall glass of someone.....   A tall glass of someone..... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:58 pm

I had heard talk of this in from some of the servants within the castle. They babbled on the fine arrangement of drink, and it peaked my interest some. I grew tired of perfection present of mind and action expected of me and wished to mingle with all whom had a way to things and interest in so much more then just the life and affairs of the on goings of my daily life. As my booted feet came into contact with the olden wooden floor I noticed two familiar faces. My brother and my sire.

I offered them a gentle nod as I took in the other man that sat alone. A brow slightly raised for I seen him before some where but could not fully place him. I offered a gentle smile before moving towards the service area of this establishment, my fingers brushing lightly over the old varnished wood, before lifting my hand and looking at it, brushing my fingers against themselves before looking for the tender.

He came to take my order and I did not fully know what I wished. I felt a little naive not knowing what was served every night within my chambers before I rested. Lower tier pulled between pearled whites. Before a notion entered the mind. "Your best house brew please." With a nod the tender was off to make my drink. I would turn allowing back to rest against the bar top as I looked back showing taking in each persons stance, expression and spacing from one another. Slight curious of why they would gather yet not share words with one another.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jessaiynn
Seraphicdesires
Admin
Seraphicdesires

PostSubject: Re: A tall glass of someone.....   A tall glass of someone..... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 4:21 am

((Let see if this gets any of you three posting more lol))

The tender returns with my drink, and I look at it with a quirked brow. The coloring looked odd to me a dark ember tone, not fully what I am used to. Maybe I should be more skilled at the knowledge of these things. I lift it taking a deep inhale of the aromas and nearly turn green at the first intrusion of the offending drink. Hues cast a look over to my brother, and my sire looking for help in the matter. What had I gotten myself into.

Slowly I move the glass to my lips and take a rather large drink. Instantly I am wanting to spit it out, it seems like forever before I can fully get it down, and then start gagging. I hear the tender snicker and I give him an evil look before returning my attention back to the three patrons. I knew two of them rather well, as I pushed off the bar and walked towards the three. A nod to my brother and a spoken greeting to my sire, before booted feet stop at the table near the newer face.

I offer him a gentle smile before I take the seat across from him at his table. I set my drink onto the wooden surface before I actually speak to him, folding my hands gently in my lap as I do. "I hope you do not mind me sitting here. I just wanted to pick your mind a little if that is alright." A soft giggle was offered before I continued. "I am Jessikia Alaent'tar. Most call me Lady Jessay, or Jessay it depends on which I prefer at the moment. Whom might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Lord_Takkddinn

Lord_Takkddinn

PostSubject: Re: A tall glass of someone.....   A tall glass of someone..... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:30 pm

~i noted to face of lady jessa walking in the tavern with a simple nod, and a simple nod to cryst~

" I am good Lord Marvin, if you will excuse me..."

~letting out a light chuckle before walking to the bare for a refill of the redish greeninsh substance, he noticed lady jessa trying beer apparently for the first time in her long life, but i get from elven blood wine is so much better when you can learn how to make you powers grow~

~i walk to the table of cryst and lady jessa setting down another elven bllod wine in front of jessa~

"its exspenceive but its on me"

~i sip to drink the bitter and sweet gleaming of the wine, it picture shows it as a drink of odd shapes and swirls as if the drink is tring to mix its self though it will never mix~
Back to top Go down
crystheart

PostSubject: Re: A tall glass of someone.....   A tall glass of someone..... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:39 am

Crystheart sits his drink down on the table and looks at the two that have joined him. He offers
them both a small smile. Still wary of newcomers from his past, he is a little disturbed by their
appearance. However, he knows now he is the newcomer and he feels no threat from these
two.

"Fair maiden, my name Crystheart. May I ask what would bring someone as lovely as you to a
place like this? No, none of my business. To you sir, how fairs the night to you?"
Back to top Go down
Seraphicdesires
Admin
Seraphicdesires

PostSubject: Re: A tall glass of someone.....   A tall glass of someone..... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:47 am

-Another gentle smile pressed to tinted tiers as, hues lift to Lord Takkddinn, then down to the glass he had set before me. I slight shiver went up my spine as I eyed it wondering if he was trying to tease me with another foul drink stilled within this place, or if he was actually being kind. My hands clench my skirts lightly before allowing the left to lift and grasp the goblet. The cooled metal placed to my lips, as I take in the scent of the drink, before allowing it to dance within my mouth and slowly slip down my throat. My brow raised in surprise as it was not foul at all. Setting the drink back upon the table turning gaze to Sire once more-

"Thank you, M'lord"

-Attention now returned to the new comer as his words graced us. Crystheart, was his name. A name she had not heard before so he truly was new to the land. Was he a walker, a traveler of lands. Curious of him, I lean forward some.-

"I make it a part of life to know every aspect my Land has to offer it is best to know I would think. Also, to make myself seen in the town is showing the people I care and I wish to know of their lives. Which I do wish. Please call me Lady Jessay or Jessay which ever gives you more comfort. Lord, might I ask how you ventured here on this day? Are you seeking something, passing through or is it personal?"

-Always one to be nosey, I would press the question without a thought to if it might intrude on him.-
Back to top Go down
Lord_Takkddinn

Lord_Takkddinn

PostSubject: Re: A tall glass of someone.....   A tall glass of someone..... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:54 am

~He takes a deep sip from the goblet of the thick liquid as he holds his eyes peeled to the conversation. It was his intention to listin in. His nose knows no bounds whereas he was to teach jessa at one point in her life wheather she liked it or not. A curse of having godly blood and vampire blood. She would soon have the craving for something more then blood itself, whereas he feeds from lust itself. the power is time consuming but control is life after death. Like a new vampire would smile and show fang, the newly dead learns after a decated or so.~

"Welcome to the kingdom Sir Crystheart...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tall glass of someone.....   A tall glass of someone..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A tall glass of someone.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp :: The Kingdom :: The Order's Tavern and Inn-
Jump to: