The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp

Congratulations, the boards are now open for RP.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new beginning, trapped within my past

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seraphicdesires
Admin
Seraphicdesires

A new beginning, trapped within my past Empty
PostSubject: A new beginning, trapped within my past   A new beginning, trapped within my past Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 5:40 am

I had grown tired of all the days task. Planning, meetings and playing within the courtyard. Silently walking down the halls of our castle I was led to the library where my sister was busying herself with studing, what I was not for sure. I peeked in ever so quietly to see how busy she looked. Ahh just reading, it did not seem as much of a bother if I came within. Slipping past the cracked door for a moment I stepped within and cleared my throat.

“Sister, I am off to bed. I just wished to stop in and tell you goodnight before I go.”
I gave her a gently curtsy and before she could respond I was out of there and the door closed quickly behind me. I walked the halls again, walking past the great room, and down another hall until finally reaching my suite. Disrobing from my formal attire, and to tired to slip in anything else I laid within my bed in my under garments beneath a thick bed linean. Surely, none would bother me as I slept so it should be fine no?

Slumber had taken me away quickly but the dream weaver had pulled another cruel trick on me. He was making me relive that horrid scene of my childhood. It felt so real, so fresh, as if not a dream but actually happening again.

I was laughing aloud in my sleep, and my dream as Elodie played hide and seek with me. I could never be quiet during that game and it always gave my position away. Then came that dreadful moment when she held me tight to her and whispered in my ear to hide. My body, dream and reality, twisted in fear and I did as I was told. The tone in her voice told me this was not of our game, and the nearing of the pounding hoofs told me something wrong, something evil was about to happen. My slumbering body jumped a little as my dream state crawled beneath that horrid bush.

Whimpering out “No, not again..” as I heard the men yelling and my mother trying to reason with them. This was a sick and wicked game the dream weaver was playing on me, and I could not wake myself to end it. Tears began to stain my face, and soak within the pillow case as I watched my mother’s form fall lifelessly to the ground.

Another whimper escaped me as Marvin charged. “Stop, do not go. Stop…” But he would not listen to me he would not stop. He ran fully at the men, unarmed, fist balled only to fall to the ground, his blood spilling out upon the once green grass now was turning dark. He had not a chance to scream in pain of his death his life taken so quickly.

Beads of sweat rolled down my body. Twisting in agony as I knew what was to come next, trying to wake myself to stop from seeing it again. But it had already began. The men began to move towards Elodie. I screamed out “Run sissy, run” I screamed out the name I called her through childhood but was to old to call her now. It was to late, they already had her. My body lurched as I watched in horror. Wondering if she would have complied with whatever whisper was told to her, would I have been left alone. I watched her jaw clench and then the spittle run down the man’s cheek as he plunged the dagger deep in her chest.

As her body’s life slowly passed from her and he dropped her form to the ground. My slumbering body began to weep and I would whimper out…”No do not leave me. I cannot be alone, I cannot be alone again. Please, do not leave me.” I was begging, in my elder form. My heart racing, my sheets wet from sweat and tears, as my body twisted with in the bed sheet. For some reason I ran to Elodie this time instead of mother. My little hands trying to shake her back to life as my older lips cried out.

“Do not leave me. Not again… Not again…” I was screaming these words. In the dream her head laid limp in my lap. In reality I kept screaming, trying to wake, trying to forget. I screamed and wept.. Why could I not save my family, why could I not wake myself and release this dream and these thoughts?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jessaiynn
LordRichardPariah

LordRichardPariah

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning, trapped within my past   A new beginning, trapped within my past Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:12 am

LORD RICHARD PARIAH

As I walk up the stairs to the room of my beloved Jessa, I hear her call out. I hasten my pace I start to wonder..." is she ok? or is it the old nightmares shes had many a time..."

I open the door, hand on the hilt of my sword, ready for anything. Instead i see her, writhing in imaginary pain upon her bed, drenched in her own sweat and tears. I quickly strip off my blades and heavy platemail and climb beside her, holding her close.

"hush baby its just another dream, it'll be over soon it always is. Hush"

I lay there with her till finnaly she stops screaming and we both fall fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
Seraphicdesires
Admin
Seraphicdesires

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning, trapped within my past   A new beginning, trapped within my past Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:25 pm

My body formed to him as he held me. Arms wrapping tightly around his form to pull him closer to me. I was still asleep but sought out his comfort. My head would find the favored spot next to his neck as I whimpered one more."Don't leave me alone.."

Was I speaking to him, or the dream. Maybe a little of both. Slowly the dream began to fade as I laid tightly next to M'lord, his arms becoming a security to me when I needed to feel it most. My body's tension seemed to slowly disappear as we slept together. I slept peacefully until the dawning sun peaked within my window and tickled upon my face. A gentle yawn and a raise of a brow as I felt arms around me. I turned to look at whom it was. A smile tugging to my lips as I watched him sleep some.

Placing a gentle kiss to the corner of his lips, I whisper to myself as not to wake him. "My Knight in shining sleep wear." I lifted a hand to my lips trying to hide my giggle, and then reality slipped in. I was not dressed, and the sheets felt damp. I know it was not from lust filled passion, though at the moment and how I looked I could claim that, it was from the dream. Yet again he protected me. I knew not how to return this favor he has granted me on many occasions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jessaiynn
LordRichardPariah

LordRichardPariah

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning, trapped within my past   A new beginning, trapped within my past Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 11:46 am

I woke when I felt her shift beside me, and heard the comment "knight in shining sleepwear" to which I mumbled...

"at least one of us is wearing some" as I yawned.

As I opened my eyes I squinted at the harsh light streaming through the window and looked down at the beautiful face beside me.

"Thats something I could get used to waking up to" I said as I kissed her hair. "Is it morning already? feels like I only just got back".

Giving her another kiss and a hug I stretch, and slowely climb out of bed to get dressed in my training garments.

"Rest my dear, I'll be back shortly" I say as I begin to strap on my boots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning, trapped within my past   A new beginning, trapped within my past Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new beginning, trapped within my past
Page 1 of 1