The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp

Congratulations, the boards are now open for RP.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings from the Admin. (rules and conditions)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin_ElodieLeigh
Admin
Admin_ElodieLeigh

Greetings from the Admin. (rules and conditions) Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from the Admin. (rules and conditions)   Greetings from the Admin. (rules and conditions) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:31 pm

Welcome to Devil In The Hemp,
to put it all simply this is a members only forum. Questions on how to join shall be sent to me or any other admin. We are a roleplay forum, and that means only roleplay.

To all members of our kingdom, we have moved here for the sake of good old fashion roleplay, but as well as our roleplay on imvu. Whichever you prefer, nothing is going to change. I just took it upon myself as your Lady Elodie to see the wants and needs of some of our members.

Now, here are your favorite rules and regulations:

Terms & Conditions:

All members will post an introduction whether it is copy and pasting of the old I will supply a skeleton if you have not done yours yet.

You must be a member of our imvu group first to join, that shows that you have at least met the court.

You must be an active member on imvu to join our forum, we take part more on that site then here.

By joining you understand that we will not hesitate to confront you if OOC drama is started, and I will not hesitate to ban you.

Rules:

1. Respect and honor is all I ask for, do not test that.

2. Please treat your posts as something other than a one-liner. Don't be afraid to get creative.

3. Do NOT god-mod. (Doing so will end in agonizing pain).

4. When out of character please use ((OOC: [insert message] )) This is a roleplay site, not a social gathering. Imvu is for socializing and roleplaying with our other alliances. This is within our kingdom walls you might say.

5. Respect your admins.

6. An issue you would like to be dealt with by how the forum is structured, take to me. An issue you would like to be taken care of or heard? To the other admins and we will discuss it.

7. Your character is not god, so please refrain from having every immunity and power thought of.

8. Head all warnings given by admins.

9. No cybering on my forums.

10. There is a place for every roleplay, please look at your catagory before posting.
(example: There are no trees and no lake in a library...lol???)

11. Read my rules. <3
Back to top Go down
https://devilinthehempking.forumotion.net
Seraphicdesires
Admin
Seraphicdesires

Greetings from the Admin. (rules and conditions) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Admin. (rules and conditions)   Greetings from the Admin. (rules and conditions) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:13 pm

flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jessaiynn

Greetings from the Admin. (rules and conditions)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alaent'tar Kingdom - Devil In The Hemp :: Welcome To The Kingdom :: Introduction and Rules-
Jump to: